• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It was programmed for food and sleep. The whole thing is moronic.

Second girl of the episode confirmed

It becomes more and more obvious that the creator has no idea how MMOs work.
See, this is why you should actually play some fucking MMOs if you want to write a story about one.

Crocodile

What the fuck is wrong with this world? You shouldn't be afraid of going to sleep due to random shankers roaming around. Also nothing about the way Kirito + Asuna re interacting makes any sense.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So we're half way though and almost nothing has happened so far

Well a dude died and Kirito and generic animu badass chick "slept" together. But with actual sleeping and nothing else.

You know, this would be a pretty good show if it was a hentai. But it's not a hentai, and would fail as such.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh god, I just know I am going to get more earfuls of the MMO mechanics not making sense when a certain friend gets back from vacation.

Azure J

"SWEET ASS ONLINE"

nice work chat.

ibsL95IzMBPv3R.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
What the fuck is wrong with this world? You shouldn't be afraid of going to sleep due to random shankers roaming around. Also nothing about the way Kirito + Asuna re interacting makes any sense.

the pacing and skipping is ass, but they have met several times before, its been like 2+ years

ReiGun

It becomes more and more obvious that the creator has no idea how MMOs work.
See, this is why you should actually play some fucking MMOs if you want to write a story about one.
Writers doing actual research on their story's subject matter? Unheard of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom