• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh look, a character that I only really knew for about 1/2 the episode died.

....yeah, if you want me to CARE about their death, make me actually SPEND TIME WITH THEM longer than an episode.

they didnt actually show your supose to care for her, more like be so "shocked" that she died lol

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I was extremely disappointed at how shitty they adapted this side story as it was way better in the LN. =/

Jintor

....yeah, if you want me to CARE about their death, make me actually SPEND TIME WITH THEM longer than an episode.

To be fair, that's not true - if well executed, you could make people give a shit about someone introduced to the viewer within five minutes.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That bored me so much. In fact, I'm going to bed now. IGPX is on my DVR.

See you in the morning.

ckohler

UQfuxdr.jpg

Amikami

Banned

I can't muster up any fucks to give for Kirito, let alone this girl. This show is horrible at making us give a shit.

Edit: Night BatDan.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So what do you call someone who murders in a safe zone?

A "Kill-safe-zone-eater"? Or... or...

800px-The_Deleter.PNG

DELETER

Azure J

Imagine guys, people (as in more than one person) put effort into this and we still don't have:

The Jinchu/Revenge arc of Rurouni Kenshin
Big O Season 3

and other such productions. Meanwhile THAT MERCHANDISING, OH MY GOD I'M CRYING HERE. :LOL

SAO trading cards, now with backstory printed on the reverse side~!

ReiGun

I think you can make someone care about a character in just one episode. It just requires a much higher quality of writing than SAO has shown itself capable of.

Are you shitting me, commercials?

Not anymore clearly :p

SAO the trading card game? LOLOLOL

I don't even know what to say about that episode. I just couldn't care at all.

Ahhh SAO card commercial ahhh

OMG TRADING CARDS

was....was.....was that an ad for a Sword Art Online card game?

Did anyone else just see an ad for SAO cards?

I'm honestly more shocked that Cardfight Vanguard has US ads now. I guess they know their audience, at least.

Should show some YGO commercials, the new ban list is actually pretty good

"Heavy Storm, dead and gone? I don't have to put any effort into my decks anymore - I'm immortal!"

A friend of mine has been griping about that list all week.

So what do you call someone who murders in a safe zone?

A "Kill-safe-zone-eater"? Or... or...

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100906222449/metroid/images/thumb/0/0a/The_Deleter.PNG/800px-The_Deleter.PNG

DELETER[/QUOTE]

NO. NO, it's bad enough beater is a thing without us throwing in dumb stuff from other sources.

DominoKid

Imagine guys, people (as in more than one person) put effort into this and we still don't have:

The Jinchu/Revenge arc of Rurouni Kenshin
Big O Season 3

and other such productions. Meanwhile THAT MERCHANDISING, OH MY GOD I'M CRYING HERE. :LOL

SAO trading cards, now with backstory printed on the reverse side~!

Join me in the salt mines.

Conan-san

Those SW and Cardfight adverts got me pumped.

Then IGPX happened. Eh, I'll see you guys in an hour, not in any rush to watch Clone Wars any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom