• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I see why. I'm still kinda new to big O beside an episode here and there awhile ago but Dorothy is one of my favorites so far and so is Beck.

I think I'm calling it a night. Goodnight gaf.

one day you will join us for inyuasha, night!

foxuzamaki

Kimblee floating in like a damn fairy will never not be hilarious.

I always liked how different kimblee is here than in the original FMA, in the OG he was just crfazy and dressed kinda like a bum, but i this he's still crazy but he's also so suave and always wearing white suits

foxuzamaki

I always kinda felt like we really should have gone into Xing during FMA's duration, but the series is already amazing as is.

That's not Hologram! That's not even Again!

D:

she could always expand on it, like all the other princes and princesses gunning to be king and queen

foxuzamaki

Believe me, I know. But both manga and anime have terrific adaptations into english.

The weight they put into that scene where Ed is totally opposed to killing is excellent.

oh no its great, the dubbing will always receive the highest praise from me, i think its partly because of the dubbing of the original series that we were all so excited when brotherhood was announced

Azure J

Oh God, this BGM <3

I am an absolute sucker for rich sounding string music. Crisis in The North is easily one of the best things in all the FMA:B soundtracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom