• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I haven't seen 3.0 (or even 2.22 fully, yet) but the current theory seems to be
the Eva universe keeps repeating and this is like the seventh time or something.

Anyone with the actually theory feel free to deconfirm that.

So this is all Haruhi's fault? Figures as much.

bigkrev

Btw, stuff you miss from the series in this upcoming scene:

-Shinji in a female plug suit, complete with breasts (and him being super embarrassed)
- Shinji and Asuka in the same pod, and Asuka yelling at Shinji to "Think in German", because EVA-2 was used to Asuka's German thought patterns

yami4ct

I haven't seen 3.0 (or even 2.22 fully, yet) but the current theory seems to be
the Eva universe keeps repeating and this is like the seventh time or something.

Anyone with the actually theory feel free to deconfirm that.

That theory is a big bunch of fanwank. And, knowing how Anno feels about his fans, if 4.0 doesn't directly refute it I'll be surprised. He'll take heart in crushing fans dreams.

That theory is a big bunch of fanwank. And, knowing how Anno feels about his fans, if 4.0 doesn't directly refute it I'll be surprised. He'll take heart in crushing fans dreams.

That's why I've grown to love him. I only wish that he was more subtle about it, so that the actual movies wouldn't suffer.

Is the Evangelion manga different from the original anime? I never read it as I thought it was the same as the show.

Yeah it changes quiet a bit and it finally finished up this year, there is also Eva Angel Days an alternate version of the story based upon
the hypothetical world Shinji could have lived in if both his parents were alive

yami4ct

That's why I've grown to love him. I only wish that he was more subtle about it, so that the actual movies wouldn't suffer.

The series was him being subtle and too few people he was attacking understood it. At this point, I bet he's fed up with them and just wants to shove the message down their throats. Also, he's clearly in it for the money this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom