• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you've put me off great teacher onizuka thanks to your video of some school girl cliche typical sob story.

I have read and watch parts of the first onizuka ova & manga where his a delinquent student with his mate, I thought that was a pretty decent Yankee story but found the romance part to corny for me.

Son, what schoolgirl sob story ends with a sledgehammer?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
YEEESSSSSSS GUYS JOJO SEASON 2(PART 3) IS HAPPE-
oh raxus stole my moment ;_; was gonna go ape shit sooner but I'm at my career center

Seda

GeAfgTZ.png

Lower highs, higher lows?

Seda

Fullmetal > SAO

All is right in the world.

Clone Wars is still pretty consistently beating IGPX, aside from like 1 week where it didn't. edit: Actually I guess this is the last time we'll see those two shows lined up that way.

Mature

GeAfgTZ.png

Lower highs, higher lows?
Hmm, at least there's nothing below 600k. Seems like the latter half of the night is very inconsistent— which might be a good thing since it's not just a steady slope downward. Wonder why that would be?

Better than expected ratings. I wish One Piece was a little higher but I'm sure it'll go up now that we're at the good stuff. The back end of the block got a bump and SAO is falling right in line with where I thought it would rate consistently. Penta-mil days are over folks.

Hmm, at least there's nothing below 600k. Seems like the latter half of the night is very inconsistent— which might be a good thing since it's not just a steady slope downward. Wonder why that would be?

Brotherhood finale is beginning, big o finale, inuyasha getting close to band of 7. Makes sense the lower half of the line up is doing better.

When I get home from therapy I'll get the comparisons to last year and analysis up

That's a pretty consistent night, all things considered.

IGPX's ratings performance will mean jack you-know-what at 4:30am unless it falls like a rock.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Unsurprising but still exciting. Look to Shonen Jump tomorrow for a possible Stardust Crusaders (Part 3) JoJo announcement.
Saw this earlier, glad to hear official confirmation that it's happening. I wonder if they'll dedicate a whole season/24-ish episodes for part 3 (considering how it's the most famous, I wouldn't be surprised) or if'll be split up again, with the second season be on parts 3 & 4.

Saw this earlier, glad to hear official confirmation that it's happening. I wonder if they'll dedicate a whole season/24-ish episodes for part 3 (considering how it's the most famous, I wouldn't be surprised) or if'll be split up again, with the second season be on parts 3 & 4.

Part 3 I believe is longer in chapter number then part 1 and 2 combined

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Part 3 I believe is longer in chapter number then part 1 and 2 combined
*does quick research*

Part 1: 5 volumes
Part 2: 8 volumes
Part 3: 17 volumes

Wow, forgot how long Part 3 was. Yeah, scratch the second theory I had, that's most likely gonna be a full 24-26 episode series, considering how many episodes parts 1 & 2 got last season. Part 4 (& beyond, for that matter) would have to have it's own season as well, seeing as that's 19 volumes.

My new job is thankfully monday night through friday night, just I'm stuck waiting for this government hold out to end so that my background check can come back -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom