• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Most of the witches in Soul Eater are pretty stereotypical. Seeing how unique Arachne and Medusa are, you'd think they wouldn't all look like they bought their clothes at a Halloween shop.

ckohler

Most of the witches in Soul Eater are pretty stereotypical. Seeing how unique Arachne and Medusa are, you'd think they wouldn't all look like they bought their clothes at a Halloween shop.
Every witch has an animal theme... I guess except those no bodies. Or they're never revealed.

Azure J

Man, I am so continually upset at the idea that we never get to see the significance of The Book of Eibon in the anime. Also
NO NOAH. ;____;

Mik317

That seems inefficient.

Good night of shows (well the ones I watch...lol).

and now I am out because I like having some brain cells left.

ckohler

Even though the Paper Moon edit is random, at least it matches with the music. It's growing on me. This ending edit though is terribad. Doesn't fit with the beats of he music at all.

The SAO contest form is up. You still need the keyword though.

Even though the Paper Moon edit is random, at least it matches with the music. It's growing on me. This ending edit though is terribad. Doesn't fit with the beats of he music at all.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA.

Remember the contest, guys. Sidenote: I don't know which prize to go for. I know the chances of winning the 3D thing are probably super low, but I don't care about anything else. Maybe i'll try and win one of those bluray packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom