• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whooo! Congrats, Bass. Fuck that other employer. They can suck it. Anywho, the ratings were pretty decent this week. Could be better, but decent ain't bad. Nothing went below 500k so i'm pleased.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
tumblr_m512717DtG1qbdjeho1_500.gif

13 1/2 weeks until more Inuyasha in the modern world.

Out of nowhere I start at a McDonalds about 30 minutes away at almost a dollar more then I would have been paid at the job that screwed me last week. Not sure how this will impact my toonami viewing though as I was literally just told i start this thursday at 9 lol

you'll supply us with fries every Saturday night, right?

LOLDSFAN

Out of nowhere I start at a McDonalds about 30 minutes away at almost a dollar more then I would have been paid at the job that screwed me last week. Not sure how this will impact my toonami viewing though as I was literally just told i start this thursday at 9 lol

I'll have a Number 1 with Coke and an Oreo McFlurry. ;o

Anyway have fun working at McDonalds. Just watch out for those Super Saiyan women.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Congrats! Now you can treat us on toonami nights

I worked at mcdonalds in florida, started march last year did service and burger flipping for about 4 months then they made me a crew trainer, 4 months later they made me a manager which is what I was doing until I had to move late July. I tried to transfer but things got held up due to my old employer not wanting to give up some work papers proving I had been manager. I applied for the other job because it wasn't looking good. Guess behind the scenes things worked out lol

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Finally home.
I worked at mcdonalds in florida, started march last year did service and burger flipping for about 4 months then they made me a crew trainer, 4 months later they made me a manager which is what I was doing until I had to move late July. I tried to transfer but things got held up due to my old employer not wanting to give up some work papers proving I had been manager. I applied for the other job because it wasn't looking good. Guess behind the scenes things worked out lol

awesome, glad it worked out for you

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
To celebrate, I too will have McDonalds on Saturday. There's one close by so it will be easy.

Its funny you guys keep saying flipping burgers, 95% of mcdonalds have a meat press that cooks both sides at the same time you never have to flip it.

Seda

i'm keeping my expectations low and just thinking they're going to play two more episodes of InuYasha

What did they do last year? Play the first two episodes of Inuyasha, right? (and then repeated those the next week). That was lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom