• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
It's easy to skip Bleach, not so easy for anything else :D

Hope this game ends before Naruto

Damn Space Dandy and it's early slot! I'll just have to hope that every game goes for extra inning/quarters from now on.... (then I can switch to the end during Bleach)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So... I was reading the Creator's Pet page on TVTropes and Nozomi came up. ... Hoo boy, this is going to be fucked up.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Seriously, it was a huge 180 over night. I thinking people mostly already felt that way but for whatever reason didn't feel comfortable admitting it.

And here's Bleach. I should have gotten Batman for the WiiU so I could play during Bleach.

yes that is exactly it, homosexuality is probably alot worse in the black community, not just because it is actually look down upon but people can be really be self conscious on who they choose to support

Mik317

Playing revengence makes it difficult to watch anything with Quintin Fylnn and not think of the various one liners or the gdlk soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom