• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO DA HOMIE DO DA HOMIE HOMIES OVA HOES HOMIES OVA HOES

If you are going to watch Conan then skip all of the filler. If you do it takes the show down from a daunting 700+ episodes to closer to 300 or so.

Not sure if I want to read it or watch it though, it's on my list of manga/anime to read/watch

Branduil

the solution to the mystery was REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY dumb

All it required was
a faulty roller coaster safety system that she immediately knew how to circumvent, the ability to lean over the train and throw a grappling hook with piano wire, and not get killed as the train is hurtling through a pitch black tunnel.
Truly the perfect crime.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All it required was
a faulty roller coaster safety system that she immediately knew how to circumvent, the ability to lean over the train and throw a grappling hook with piano wire, and not get killed as the train is hurtling through a pitch black tunnel.
Truly the perfect crime.

After playing Ace Attorney 5 that sounds downright plausible.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRKwclkoojysaG

"Why Mr. Director, I didn't know you had such a lovely young wife! "
"HOW DO YOU MEEEEEANNNN???"

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
It would never end. If we were to do it it'd have to be a mystery a day.

Even then it would take forever. Like... rofl.

I would also like to note that they have kept every voice actor for this damn show the same save one guy and that happened like 10 years after the first episode aired. lol.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Even then it would take forever. Like... rofl.

I would also like to note that they have kept every voice actor for this damn show the same save one guy and that happened like 10 years after the first episode aired. lol.

It didn't take too long when I did it, well it took a few months....

Which is fairly impressive considering the mangaka had married and divorced the woman who voices Conan over the course of the run.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So everything without a symbol in the Plot section is more or less worthless (with some more worthless than others)? Convenient!

If there's a black sillouette then that's also important. The black organization stuff is easily the best stuff in the series, with the Red vs Black arc being god tier television. Seriously, that arc is an amazing thing to watch. Everyone who enjoys a good spy vs spy with a murder mystery twist should watch it.

That's awkward

I can imagine. She was even a recurring character in the series at one point when she started doing the voice.

Well isn't this great. Toonami's about to come on and my HDMI cord messes up. Guess I'll be watching Toonami in all it's component video goodness tonight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom