• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"i'll never forget your noble sacrifice!" Come on Nami, you never leave a bro behind.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, Nami has the ability to do....SOMETHING with water or whatever. Completely forgot about that.

Seda

Explanation probably needed here.

Nami has a pole-thing that can create storms. Usopp made it. It basically creates heat and cold air pockets and works from there.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh yeah, Nami can control weather like that. First time since the show came back on Toonami.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh, tumblr is airing.

....really, asking about subs? & when FLCL is airing? Wow, they really DID barely have any questions.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What are those?

Nami's staff, the Clima Tact, breaks into three pieces that each have a different aspect. One generates bubbles of hot air, one makes bubbles of cool air, and one makes electric charges. By combining them, she can create localized atmospheric phenomena (i.e. rain, thunderbolts, mirages, etc.).

Oh yeah, and Usopp made the thing for her, back before they arrived in Arabasta.

Not such a bad episode so far. I think I laughed at least twice. Once at the prisoners talking about Nami, and the second time at Foxy's sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom