• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get why Toonami refuses to skip filler. Naruto and One Piece are a decade behind Japan---anything that cuts the gap between what's airing in Japan and what's airing in the US is a good thing. They don't have to pad things out like they had to in the original Japanese airings. There's years of material.

Sorry if I'm not making perfect sense. I'm kinda drunk.

The one piece Dub isnt even out of
Enies Lobby
yet.

So how many more episodes before we actually get into the nitty gritty canon stuff?

If Naruto ends and he's paired up with Sakura instead of Hinata I will never forgive Kishi

Now that Sasuke is gonna be a good guy or something, Sakura will end up with Sasuke and Hinata will be free to swoop in and get Naruto.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yea, Naruto Shippuden TV rights are still tied up with Disney.

Odds are those rights will have been freed up by the time Toonami needs them.

So how many more episodes before we actually get into the nitty gritty canon stuff?

Now that Sasuke is gonna be a good guy or something, Sakura will end up with Sasuke and Hinata will be free to swoop in and get Naruto.

Well there's this fight and Rock Lee's and Hinata's. So by mid-November?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It's pretty crazy to consider how good he could be at this point had
his godfather actually bothered to raise him
. Like he would have beasted all of this shit so far.

Yup. It's sad, but she's probably the best female character.

all part of keikaku

Amikami

Banned
Jesus, how badly does Hinata want Naruto's cock?

Its pretty annoying. It's like whenever she gets screen time, she has to say his name at least 7 times.

"Naruto."
"Naruto..."
"N-Naruto-kun."

As much as I like Hinata, I really hate that part of her. It's annoying and obsessive and ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom