• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Well that episode sucked. Probably has a lot to do with Nozomi sucking the fun out of every scene she's in.What an awful character. Who let her out of SAO?

On an unrelated note, can I assume AA5 has major spoilers for AA4 (which is the only localized game in the series I haven't gotten a chance to play)? Oh many blocks does the DL take up?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why would you need to develop anyone? Just have canon characters fight random hollows or random evil shinigami, action writes itself and keeps the fanbase entertained

Yea but that makes for boring stories. Boring to watch and even more boring to write.

Kubo Tite had a really great premise for a series but no idea how to develop it

Same thing with Naruto except Kishi manages to develop it properly on occasion.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
iJ4NQ7yZAK5oc.gif

iCVifwHmqkRyt.gif

isbVsr02dnQUg.gif

ibgHht5RyRy3Jf.gif

ibxb1XCNOgD923.gif

iBOw14jzUmTkC.gif

isHftNZuGCF0g.gif

i9ZxpUhnAVmV6.gif

ixWG7cSD3BO9p.gif

iLrLMGOX6gno1.gif

ibqNNGRubgItdZ.gif

iANn7BEfrBNWo.gif

iF6EQWicIFMta.gif

ibpSjumEBvC8k.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Should have done a vacation arc where they have to run a beach resort for someone's uncle or something while solving scooby doo mysteries.

Yea but that makes for boring stories. Boring to watch and even more boring to write.

Same thing with Naruto except Kishi manages to develop it properly on occasion.

Still better then Kon shenanigans though

And honestly Kishi hasn't done anything great with the world of Naruto since part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom