• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Even though Hinata's getting beat pretty brutally, she shows more fighting ability and style than Ino and Sakura did throughout the entirety of their battle. They literately just threw fist and cut hair 90% of the battle.

Edit: Better flashbacks too.

She's always been way better but what cinched it was the Pain arc. Fo sho.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Hinata's like the least sexist character in Naruto and she's a character whose sole motivation is to get a man's affections.

ReiGun

"Even sasuke isn't good enough to stop Neji!"

lolololololol

Even teach is a fanboy
I remember when Sauce vs Neji was one of the most hyped fights in fandom and the show.

Then part 2 happened and Sasuke became a ninja god while Neji stopped existing for all intents and purposes.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So Naurto's romantic girl choices are between Hinata and Sakura. No wonder so many people pair him up with Sasuke.

I remember when Sauce vs Neji was one of the most hyped fights in fandom and the show.

Then part 2 happened and Sasuke became a ninja god while Neji stopped existing for all intents and purposes.
Everybody who loses to Naruto becomes not important after awhile .
Except Gaara.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If Naruto doesn't end up with Hinata at the end of the story

Kishi all my hate

ALL OF MY HATE!

The author himself thinks Hinata would be a better main female and makes it obvious which pairing he prefers. It's just a question whether Shonen Jump will let him pair them or if the editors win out.

Seda

A lot of Shippuden talk tonight

tumblr_mm3d53Y8ng1rl6ypdo1_500.gif

Amikami

Banned
So Naurto's romantic girl choices are between Hinata and Sakura. No wonder so many people pair him up with Sasuke.

Well everyone knows that SasuNaru is Kishi's wet dream in the first place. His bromance is the most regular and consistent form of any romance he will write from this series.

The author himself thinks Hinata would be a better main female and makes it obvious which pairing he prefers. It's just a question whether Shonen Jump will let him pair them or if the editors win out.

I'll be content with a no decision where it's left up to imagination, as long as Sakura doesn't win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom