• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Now time for a show im mostly lukewarm about, although I admit everytime Ive seen it I warm up to it more just a lil bit

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like this show a lot. Philosophy, cyberpunk, law and order.

A ton of digs at Ameica and major Japanese exceptionalism though.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

Sorry I'm out now, I've already seen the first 6ish episodes of GitS and I'm not that excited for IGPX S1 rerun. While I would justify 5-6 hours of sleep normally, my knee has been acting up since I started working and it's given me a limp :/ it's incredibly draining so any extra sleep may help me get though tomorrows shift. Monday I'm going to the doctor to find out what the heck is wrong

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sorry I'm out now, I've already seen the first 6ish episodes of GitS and I'm not that excited for IGPX S1 rerun. While I would justify 5-6 hours of sleep normally, my knee has been acting up since I started working and it's given me a limp :/ it's incredibly draining so any extra sleep may help me get though tomorrows shift. Monday I'm going to the doctor to find out what the heck is wrong

Alright, cya later bass

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm usually apart of BestToonamiGAF with InuYasha but I believe we're still in filler this week, plus I'm feeling particularly tired tonight. Hmm. Let's see if I can make it through GITS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom