• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I remember watching the original film when I was 10 or something. I was at a friend's birthday party/sleep over and he got it as a present earlier that day. He whined and whined until he got his way and we watched it (rather than having an actual birthday party). Even back then I could tell it was not appropriate for my age.

Pretty sure he fell asleep half way through so we switched to playing Baldur's Gate lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm usually apart of BestToonamiGAF with InuYasha but I believe we're still in filler this week, plus I'm feeling particularly tired tonight. Hmm. Let's see if I can make it through GITS.

Only the first episode is filler. The second is Band of Seven Arc.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm usually apart of BestToonamiGAF with InuYasha but I believe we're still in filler this week, plus I'm feeling particularly tired tonight. Hmm. Let's see if I can make it through GITS.

2nd episodeof inu will be back to cannon, pull through!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Save your sleep
for the day
when the anime is all behind.

Energy Drinks.
Chug with me.
We are ToonamiGAF.
Watch or Die.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wish they made another GITS series.

7brQ5z2.jpg

Status