• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
K. I watched the episode 15 of SAO english dub and I, and I put emphasis on the word I, couldn't even survive that episode. lol. Yall are not going to survive this shit.

Levyne

Banned
Fox averages over 70 a day

Yes but'

OT6

vxs5Efnm.png

OT7

ZbABpqD.png

Seriously!

Oh god, I can see the animegaf vs toonamigaf war happening any day now, and it will be a dark, dark time.
And when that happens I will have long left this thread, since I predicted it months ago. Probably watching some Animation Domination.
I have a dream... That one day we will not judge anime by the language they're played in, but by the content of their plot.
Here? AHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAH.

No offense to our friends over in AnimeGAF but I feel like that community is too large and decentralized. It's weird seeing people post reactions to certain episodes of series that not everyone in the thread is currently watching; I can't get over the feeling that it's a bunch of random talking points. Here in ToonamiGAF we have two scheduled blocks of shows we can live watch every weekend, that continuity and regularity makes us a more tight-knit group in my opinion. Another way to put it is that AnimeGAF is the huge popular nightclub in town where you go to have spontanious conversations with people you don't know very well while ToonamiGAF is the neighborhood bar where everyone knows your name. I'm not trying to say that one community is better than the other because that would be a silly argument. I guess I'm just trying to say that I really like the community that we've built here and even though we have our disagreements, everyone generally hold one another with a high level of respect. I have no problem spending most Saturday nights here instead of going out to party.

bigkrev

For the sake of everyone, lets just hope that ToonamiGAF and AnimeGAF never meet.
We need some scanners to make sure no one here is infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom