• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Let's band together to give GMN the worst birthday he has ever had!

tumblr_maqrk9sSZZ1remnbzo1_500.gif

GMN ate too much cake and candy :D

Azure J

Mn, I feel like I miss so much when I don't participate in ToonamiGAF on the weekdays. Bad enough I completely passed out for last weeks premiers and actual Water 7 footage.

Raxus

Uh, that's like official information.

Now, the fact that Apollo was a cannibalistic serial killer the whole time is a spoiler.

Well at least it isn't anything major. I have been holding out to get a 3DS with Zelda on Black Friday and I was going to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free sale to get a bunch of PS4 and 3DS games.

Hunter X Hunter is getting soooo good, just watched the newest episode. This series can maintain my attention even during an episode where no action occurs.

mhs004

Kill la Kill isn't a dub either though. And HxH is very likely to get a dub IMO.
I know this is from the last page but just want to say my thoughts.

KLK is under aniplex which owns aniplex america so technically it is already licensed and from its popularity will most likely get a dub.

All we have with HxH so far are rumors that it was picked up for a large amount of cash but that's it, no official announcements or nothing.

I would rather get HxH on Toonami myself but by the looks of it if it even happens it will take a while.

BTW Kill la Kill is being simulcast on Hulu. No subscription required.

I've been using Daisuki. No subscription, looks HD when I send it through my laptop to my TV over HDMI, no commercials except for a pre-roll ad.

And it's killing me not to be watching the new ep right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom