• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

And watching and watching, consult TVTropes and Wikipedia as needed

I'm not going to check other sites until after I watch all six episodes because of

tumblr_mm3d53Y8ng1rl6ypdo1_500.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That Kakashi spoiler gif never gets old lol

The best thing about that gif is that those subs are actually legit.

Also, FLCL is a mandatory double viewing. The first time through is pretty much just for the experience and to sorta kinda get a vague feel of the narrative, the second time to actually begin to sort of understand what the hell is actually going on.

Is Toonami airing it twice?

I ask because I know I'm not going to seek out a second viewing on my own.

Yeah they confirmed it was going to repeat at least once on Sunday. Initially they said it was only going to air once though possibly the movie nights and Space Dandy announcement changed things up.

Raxus

Bass is our Gohan, you're more Goten. The young newbie with immense posting power yet a lack of focus.

Goku - Schadenfruede
Gohan - Bass
Vegeta - Shard
Piccolo - Seda
Nail - Levyne
Future Trunks - Meta
Young Trunks - Kayos
Goten - Fox
Master Roshi - Andrex
Tien - Hehateme
Yamcha - Mangod
jk
King Kai - Batdan
Krillin - Bdubs

This list is fine with me maggots.

So I guess I can now rank last weeks Toonami episodes

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Soul Eater
One Piece
FLCL
GitS
Naruto
InuYasha 2
Clone Wars
InuYasha 1
Bleach
IGPX
SAO

i would have to say....

FLCL
Ghost in the Shell
One Piece
Soul Eater
InuYasha 2
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Naruto
Sword Art Online
InuYasha 1
Bleach

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last week, hmm...

One Piece
FLCL
GitS:SAC
Brotherhood
Naruto
Soul Eater
Clone Wars
Inuyasha 2
Inuyasha 1
Bleach
IPGX
SAO

Though honestly there wasn't anything they showed I didn't enjoy at all.

Need to vent

I wrote down 3-11 in my planner for work, I was actually supposed to be 2-10, so I drove an hour to work thinking I was early to find out I was late and got sent home. So that's 2 hours of my life wasted... Fuck

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I might watch stuff tonight. Won't be usual stuff. If you wanna join in then by all means do so. lol. It'll probably be around 9:00 PM EST.

So I picked up One Piece: Grand Battle for the GC through Gamestop because of that 75% off sale going on - anyone play it? Will it be worth the $1.25 I paid?

so apparently the 3DS internet is never going to work at school. hurrah.

either way, my friend code is 5472-7573-2719 and you guys should post yours so i don't have to dig through the thread :D

so, after digging through the thread (grrr) i have added BatDan, kayos, Seda, LycanXIII, BassForever, and LOLDSFAN. probably missed some.

So I picked up One Piece: Grand Battle for the GC through Gamestop because of that 75% off sale going on - anyone play it? Will it be worth the $1.25 I paid?

It'd be pretty hard for it not to be worth it, worst game I ever played was Castlevania The Adventure for GB, got it for $1.00 at Gamestop back in the day I feel like I got a dollar's worth of entertainment out of it

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
If you're getting at what I think you are, that's rather stupid and unpleasant...so let's drop that

Uh... Sorry. I was actually teasing you more on the fact of your filial relationship rather than the actual topic. rofl. My bad.

On another note anyone wanna join me tonight?

LOLDSFAN

To be fair Asuna does make a good waifu as SAO continues to show us. She can cook, she always wants the dlc, and she'll save your life if your captain is an idiot and takes your healing items before a mission

Critics agree. :p

Lain said:
Sword Art Online ; Great implementation of how a next generation MMO should strive to be, impossible bullshit aside. Asuna would make for a great wife.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Bass is our Gohan, you're more Goten. The young newbie with immense posting power yet a lack of focus.

Goku - Schadenfruede
Gohan - Bass
Vegeta - Shard
Piccolo - Seda
Nail - Levyne
Future Trunks - Meta
Young Trunks - Kayos
Goten - Fox
Master Roshi - Andrex
Tien - Hehateme
Yamcha - Mangod
jk