• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I dont see how lee can even touch him, I mean its impossible, lee is the most useless guy jeez what was kishi thinking with this character

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pretty sure that Lee's lack of ninjitsu and genjutsu is the reason so many people love him. He's the closest the show has to a "badass normal".

That and the spin-off is awesome. Better than current Naruto (yeah, I said it).

Jafku

In Naruto Lee was basically the case study of hard work paying off, he had no natural skill. He had to work at it. Then Shipuuden comes along and Lee gets relegated to the background which really sucks.

BUDGET DYNAMIC ENTRANCE

dynamic-entry-o.gif

ipiRg.gif

Amikami

Banned
In Naruto Lee was basically the case study of hard work paying off, he had no natural skill. He had to work at it. Then Shipuuden comes along and Lee gets relegated to the background which really sucks.

This. People can say what they want, but
Naruto stopped being 'hard work' a long time ago. Kyuubi is the only reason he does half the shit he does now. Hard work is no longer the defining characteristic of Naruto in my opinion. And Lee was completely blown to the side as most characters beside Sasuke and Naruto.

Jafku

This. People can say what they want, but
Naruto stopped being 'hard work' a long time ago. Kyuubi is the only reason he does half the shit he does now. Hard work is no longer the defining characteristic of Naruto in my opinion. And Lee was completely blown to the side as most characters beside Sasuke and Naruto.
Yeah
also helps who his dad is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom