• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, just admit you guys with your spoilers are full of shit.

Considering SAO is the anime/light novel version of Twilight...
One can see how this feels like made up shit. Half the stuff in Twilight feels like made-up shit.

"The baby kicks so hard it breaks her spine. Edward has to remove the baby by c-section... with his mouth. Then they turn Bella into the most beautiful vampire evar! Oh and Jacob imprints on the baby because it's the closest he'll have to Bella."

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Haha how can you guys think this is the weakest episode? I swear to god, this episode is the best. <3

Om-nom-nom
One of my favorite non-stock combination sequences.

See, this is why you rewatch FLCL. I never thought about Big Bro wanting to get the hell away from Mamimi, but that makes perfect sense.

EDIT: What just came out of Naota is the rest of the robot Canti was fighting in episode 1.

That was my first thought when I heard he left, actually. Because really, Mamimi is just too much, even if she is pitiable.

Ultratech

Considering SAO is the anime/light novel version of Twilight...
One can see how this feels like made up shit. Half the stuff in Twilight feels like made-up shit.

"The baby kicks so hard it breaks her spine. Edward has to remove the baby by c-section... with his mouth. Then they turn Bella into the most beautiful vampire evar! Oh and Jacob imprints on the baby because it's the closest he'll have to Bella."

Yeah, I remember reading that and thinking, "Wow, that cannot be real."

Then I went and looked it up.

I stared at a computer screen in disbelief for about two minutes straight.

Amikami

Banned
Man this show is just soooooo weird but I'm going with the flow. If 11:00pst/2:00 isn't the weirdest hour on toonami, I don't know what is.

Jintor

Personally, I find FLCL too inconsistent an experience to recommend wholeheartedly, but between its soundtrack, its incomparable wackiness, and that occasionally god-tier animation, it really is a hell of a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom