• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
seriously guys I was like a preteen when this came out, the women in this cartoon drove me crazy at the time

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cmon western animations, we can do better than this :( It's like nearly all of them are comedies and/or over the top nasty stuff and gore.
Or really stupid kiddy stuff.

& the more I watch these, the more I question how Kill la Kill (& P&S) would get censored.

kewlmyc

I came to this thread to watch everyone's reactions to SAO and you guys didn't disappoint. Many laughs were had. How this show got popular is beyond me. Must be the animation and music.

To be honest I'm surprised the reactions are as positive as they are, this is only slightly less bad than King Star King to me >_>

It had one good scene when he was killing people, other then that it's been boring. King Star King was dumb and trippy but at least it wasn't dull. As Korgoth just said "I didn't think there'd be this much talking"

Far too much exposition for a short

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
It had one good scene when he was killing people, other then that it's been boring. King Star King was dumb and trippy but at least it wasn't dull. As Korgoth just said "I didn't think there'd be this much talking"

It's a full 22 minutes.

I came to this thread to watch everyone's reactions to SAO and you guys didn't disappoint. Many laughs were had. How this show got popular is beyond me. Must be the animation and music.

It is a pretty show and the music is really good. It probably reminded every of .hack and that's what got people into it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

it wasent suppose to be a short you know, it was suppose to be the first episode of a series :(

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Korgoth gets a bump? :O

And Tom is hinting at blood? Quick, what could they air in 15 minutes that involves blood?!

Seda

I only just now realized they have the bumps and stuff in Red, much like the color change they did last year with the older graphics.

Amikami

Banned
Why you do this to me Tom. I'm not liking this. Huess this sort of stuff just isn't my cup of tea. Korgoth is more bearable though.

yami4ct

It pandered really well to a target audience, and that audience really latched on and generated a huge amount of discussin. It's sort of like how CBS's crap becomes so popular. Appeal to a really lowest common denominator audience and you're bound to pick up viewers.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I hated Kick Heart and King Star King, but I've always enjoyed Korgoth. I remember looking it up on Wiki three months after the pilot aired and being slightly sad it wasn't going to be an actual show.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think this just isn't clicking with me. I'm usually not interested in the whole "barbarian" setting/thing. I wouldn't call it bad, but it's just not really doing anything for me.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I literally cannot survive this shit. I'm going to go watch valvrave or some other shit to wash away the filth from my eyes.

You have the attention span of a... I don't know what, but something that has a short attention span.

When the dialogue isn't funny and most of the show has been nothing but people talking it's not an issue of attention span it's an issue of freaking dull story

This show when it does action does it really well and it's enjoyable.

Some of y'all are hypocrites...

Gladiator-Are-You-Not-Entertained-copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom