• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y'all are hypocrites...

Gladiator-Are-You-Not-Entertained-copy.jpg

That movie was entertaining

Levyne

Banned
I think this just isn't clicking with me. I'm usually not interested in the whole "barbarian" setting/thing. I wouldn't call it bad, but it's just not really doing anything for me.

That and I'm not finding the vulgar skin ripping and limb loss and excessive blood humorous or interesting. Mixed with the art style it just doesn't do anything for me.

That and I'm not finding the vulgar skin ripping and limb loss and excessive blood humorous or interesting. Mixed with the art style it just doesn't do anything for me.

i can't really articulate why i find this funny and not with King Star King since it does amount to similar things. i think the timing's just better here.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That was the reason why I simply couldn't get into Superjail. I'm more into unrealistic violence, which is part of the reason why I dig anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom