• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame IGPX hits its stride right before it ended.

They could have done a whole season with just this Rocket conflict coming up I think

Just got back home a while ago. Time to go back and read SAO impressions. I'm sure they'll be great, right? I know you guys won't disappoint.

500.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Well, that episode went by really fast, I am going to take a shower to wash the unclean off and then heading to bed, night Toonami-GAF.

Well, that was a rather fast & memorable night. I'm out.

Alrighty guys, catch you in the afternoon I'm out

http://www.nreviews.com/igpx/music/ep23.html

This has been a fun night, ToonamiGAF.

LATER
night!
FYI, we skipped episode 8 of Clone Wars leading into tonight.

so they skipped a jar jar banks episode

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Just got back home a while ago. Time to go back and read SAO impressions. I'm sure they'll be great, right? I know you guys won't disappoint.

500.gif

I just posted 3 pics showing my reaction. I can't be bothered to type up a rant for something that horrible. For some reason no one ever does a good job with this premise, I have no idea why.

I just posted 3 pics showing my reaction. I can't be bothered to type up a rant for something that horrible. For some reason no one ever does a good job with this premise, I have no idea why.

It was only one episode but Log Horizon seems to get the idea of trapped in an MMO and do it well.

Amikami

Banned
Too bad season one is right behind the next corner to shit up the place.

Are they repeating IGPX?

Honestly, it's on average been better than Bleach, Naruto (except for Shikamaru's 15 minutes), One Piece filler, and of course SAO in the last month/six weeks or so. The fashion episode wasn't good but otherwise it's been a solid stretch.

Come to think of it, you're right. On average, it a pretty okay show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom