• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

If anything, I think SAO has given me renewed confidence in my writing abilities.

I bet I could write something with almost the exact same premise and make it awesome.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Whoa! Don't hate on Zero!

I don't hate garbage, I just acknowledge it exists.
FuqnPhm.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If anything, I think SAO has given me renewed confidence in my writing abilities.

I bet I could write something with almost the exact same premise and make it awesome.

I've got the basics of a first draft of something along these lines.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
IGPX using the same method Kirito did for Asuna; WE COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER, WINNER GETS THE GIRL.

To be fair, the guy is a MUCH better writer now. SAO and Accel World are like night and day, even if the latter still isn't amazing.

When I first started writing, I'm pretty sure my stuff was worse than SAO. I'd like to think that isn't the case anymore since I'm publishing a novel soon, but who knows.

Amikami

Banned
Thanks everyone for the answers. I'm gunna be said to see it end actually. The last several episodes have been surprisingly good.

Continuing the theme of girls as trophies, huh IGPX?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
To be fair, the guy is a MUCH better writer now. SAO and Accel World are like night and day, even if the latter still isn't amazing.

When I first started writing, I'm pretty sure my stuff was worse than SAO. I'd like to think that isn't the case anymore since I'm publishing a novel soon, but who knows.

So he also wrote accel world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom