• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

He didn't have his sword though right? So it's not a real L.

True that.

Puar is still the real G of the series.

Puar Vs. Oolong: Puar turns into a fly-swatter and swats Oolong away.
Yamcha & Puar Vs. Oozaru Goku: Yamcha holds the tail while Puar cuts it off.
Puar & Upa Vs. Dracula: Turns into Garlic and beats him.

3-0.

Is this it?

tumblr_mwuab3ok5b1shlcsdo1_500.jpg

Nice promo. Though it did feel like it showed almost too much, which makes sense to me since I've seen the movie before

Eh. I feel like we're past the point where being cautious about spoilers in a promo like that is something people want to keep in mind. It's probably the most famous anime movie

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Happy Thanksgiving ToonamiGAF, even you weird Canucks that celebrated it a month ago for some reason. <3

Jintor

Godly commercial.

Happy whatever it is you heathen Americans celebrate, which obviously I also celebrate, since I watch Toonami and you can't get that outside of America, so obviously I am also Australian. I mean American. Actually, pretend I didn't say anything.

bigkrev

I ate waaaaayyyyyyy too much cornbread pie tonight. I might die. And then we came home and for Hanukkah, my mom gave my brother and I new wallets and small lego sets. I'm fucking FURIOUS that mine came with a missing piece, that prevented it from being built (it was an important piece)!

Happy Thanksgiving, guys. Also, &#1495;&#1463;&#1490; &#1513;&#1464;&#1474;&#1502;&#1461;&#1495;&#1463; to anyone celebrating Hanukkah. (Hope I did that right) .

You did!

I ate waaaaayyyyyyy too much cornbread pie tonight. I might die. And then we came home and for Hanukkah, my mom gave my brother and I new wallets and small lego sets. I'm fucking FURIOUS that mine came with a missing piece, that prevented it from being built (it was an important piece)!

RIP in peace Bigkrev

Levyne

Banned
Had some great laughs at the dinner table amongst family.

For black friday stuff mostly what I am getting is a free (with upgrade) phone, a galaxy S4, and whatever game deals I can get online. Don't need any gaming or other electronic hardware at the moment, made plenty of those type purchases already in the last few months.

My backlog was nearly gone and now it's massive again, lol.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Was hoping GameStop would be open, but it wasn't, & since I'm out of town via my dad's girlfriend's car up north where there's more snow & risky roads, I can't head out to GS for their midnight open hours, & I never figured out why my billing/bank info never would get accepted online. In exchange, I had to wait an hour to help my younger sister get a $50 tablet & a few other things in a (thankfully) not very crowded store.

Guess it's time to take that ability of staying up late for Toonami & wait until 3 AM to get PS+ for a year for $30 & Rayman Legends for $25 or less. Was kind of hoping for Tales of Xillia for $20, considering I have a $25 certificate. Oh well, maybe I'll use that towards Super Mario 3D World.

ckohler

That AKIRA promo was awesome. It's the movie that got me into anime back in 1989. I've seen it so many times. Some of the most detailed animation ever put to film. It looks just as amazing as it did 25 years ago.

I still have my original Criterion Laserdisc version with the original Streamline dub.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Akira is pretty awesome but Diggersby tho?

Diggersby tho?

Diggersby tho?

Also Thanksgiving went very well as a trial run for Saturday's main event, real thanksgiving plus Toonami is super potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom