• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is also the first year since...2005 where Amazon didn't have some amazing Nintendo deals (though most years those were amazing DS game deals, the Wii U deals were always suspect)

Did someone say Diggersby tho? Diggersby tho? Diggersby tho?

Sidenote: I almost made it this year. Had some turkey in the afternoon (my family does the early meal thing) and I felt fine. Then I had some more at around 7 at night and it knocked me out cold. Oh well. Maybe next year.

Great!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I completed the Kalos Dex! All 454 of the little bastards! Now to wait for the PokeTransfer to open. I won't have all 721, but it will be a start.

My Thanksgiving... sucked. It usually does though.
At least I can look forward to the sales, and Hanukkah.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ToonamiGAF don't even know.

Diggersby tho?

Diggersby tho?

Diggersby tho?

1. It's a rabbit.
2. Its ears are jacked up arms with HUGE POWER.

My Pokémon loving friend was in town and we spent half an hour watching that all time classic twice over. Probably my youtube video of the year that's been on rotation for me since it came out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
ToonamiGAF don't even know.

Diggersby tho?

Diggersby tho?

Diggersby tho?

1. It's a rabbit.
2. Its ears are jacked up arms with HUGE POWER.

My Pokémon loving friend was in town and we spent half an hour watching that all time classic twice over. Probably my youtube video of the year that's been on rotation for me since it came out.

Shiiit, Diggersby tho?

Just watched that, hilarious

bigkrev

Stuff I got today:
Pacific Rim Blu-Ray $6 (Target)
Spaceballs Blu-Ray $4 (Amazon)
Battlefield 4 PS3 download $25 (Amazon)
Starcraft 2 HOTS (Microsoft Store) $10

gonna get at least 1 30 dollar PS+

It's funny DBZ both in Japan and the US was right time right place for it to explode the way it did, I imagine had it started say this year it wouldn't have become anywhere near as popular.

yami4ct

We sharing sales hauls? Honestly, I didn't grab much. Almost bought Theatrythem and KH HD on Amazon today, but ended up skipping them because I don't really need them. Might buy SMT IV to replace the copy I lost. Other than that, only think I actually bought was Sazabi ver Ka from HLJ. Extra 7% off was enough to push me over the edge.

We sharing sales hauls? Honestly, I didn't grab much. Almost bought Theatrythem and KH HD on Amazon today, but ended up skipping them because I don't really need them. Might buy SMT IV to replace the copy I lost. Other than that, only think I actually bought was Sazabi ver Ka from HLJ. Extra 7% off was enough to push me over the edge.

GO BACK TO AMAZON AND BUY THEATRHYTHM RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

I already spent all my fun money on 3D World and LBW which I don't regret even if I found the later to be disappointing. No BF shopping for me this year, I just get to work it tomorrow night >.>

MikeMyers

It's funny DBZ both in Japan and the US was right time right place for it to explode the way it did, I imagine had it started say this year it wouldn't have become anywhere near as popular.

I rewatched DB and DBZ this year because of the new film. Honestly it just kind of fell apart halfway throughout Namek for me. Cell arc hasn't aged well at all in my opinion, Buu arc is dumb but entertaining.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Kai has made the original version nearly unwatchable for me. I know some ultra nit picky people don't like how the images were cropped or whatever but the pacing is just so much better.

Also in happy news Soul Eater is back on Netflix!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There's some decent deals there, though it starts in about 2 hours. Binbougami-ga (Good Luck Girl) is tempting since I really got a laugh out of that series, though considering my budget, I've mainly stuck to using stuff with credit & such (i.e Amazon & hopefully later with GameStop).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My favorite one piece openings are the fifth one (the one butchered on Toonami right now) Fight Together, We Are (all three versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom