• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We’ll announce the schedule next week. Most of the time, the movie will replace the shows that would normally air in it’s slot. The later shows will mostly stay the same."

hm.

I imagine that's just covering their asses in case they ever have a need to switch things

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
in fairness, that does sound kinda like something they'd answer on-air so the person in question might just want their name on TV :p

kinda sad nobody asked about a Water 7 promo

It was asked.

Anonymous Asked: Are you guys going to make Water 7 bumps for One Piece yet? You keep showing the Davy Back ones even though that arc is over, i think viewers could get more interested in OP with intense bumps from Water 7.

We’ll get new bumps on as soon as we can, but to clarify, bumps are not getting anyone to watch a show.

i think it's kind of interesting that they have thought about and apparently attempted to have live tweets about Toonami scrolling across the bottom of the screen.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i think it's kind of interesting that they have thought about and apparently attempted to have live tweets about Toonami scrolling across the bottom of the screen.
Eeeeh, I'm not a fan of those, not to mention I can just see someone tweeting "Can't wait until *SPOILERS* airs on #Toonami" considering some people have already seen the sub of some shows.

i'm a little annoyed they're still answering sub questions. i mean, not only have they answered it at every past Q&A, they put that question to bed on TELEVISION. if there's any time to ignore those, it's now.

i'm a little annoyed they're still answering sub questions. i mean, not only have they answered it at every past Q&A, they put that question to bed on TELEVISION. if there's any time to ignore those, it's now.

Idiots are idiots and trolls are trolls, people who asked for subbed anime on tv fall into one of those two categories

Idiots are idiots and trolls are trolls, people who asked for subbed anime on tv fall into one of those two categories

yeah, but that doesn't mean they still have to answer this crap anymore. i mean i kinda doubt we missed out on anything important because of this, but it's still annoying to scroll through 10 sub questions that were answered during the block already.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

But GMN-Sama, all true fans of such excellent shows as Sword Art Online know that even if they can't understand the words the glorious nippon voice actors use in their superior original versions that they are always better than the ABOMINATIONS the uneducated American fans have to suffer through.

yeah, but that doesn't mean they still have to answer this crap anymore. i mean i kinda doubt we missed out on anything important because of this, but it's still annoying to scroll through 10 sub questions that were answered during the block already.

Better then "durr where is dbz" questions

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
But GMN-Sama, all true fans of such excellent shows as Sword Art Online know that even if they can't understand the words the glorious nippon voice actors use in their superior original versions that they are always better than the ABOMINATIONS the uneducated American fans have to suffer through.

I laughed. I actually think the voice acting in SAO is pretty good. Granted, I prefer certain VA's in Japanese, a la Haruka Tomatsu, but SAO's English voice cast is great, save Kirito.

iR7ITXf4cgGdP.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is Sacred Star of Milos any good?
Yes, most fans consider it the better movie, especially since it's more of a stand alone that doesn't require much prior knowledge compared to what we'll be seeing.

Also, imagine all the tweets during SAO. That actually would be rather humorous to see.

LOLDSFAN

So any of you guys ask a stupid/obvious question that they could put on TV?
KuGsj.gif

And Levyne if you make it to SAO, then that's all that matter.

Raxus

I plan on doing the 6 hour challenge tonight. I may miss Bleach of family but I make it a point to catch One Piece tonight.

My short synopsis of what is on tonight for the big 5:

Bleach has more captain fights while Ichigo is off twiddling his thumbs.

Naruto meets a pervert and decided to go of with him for 2-3 years to 'train'

So a swordsman, a chef, a captain, and a reindeer walk into a building...

Crona can't catch a break.

TROLLOLOLING continues.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh yeah, that would be hilarious would it, all of a sudden your introduced to a pervert who is also a old man, and then the next time you will see naruto it will be 2 and a half years later after being with that old man for years, what a transition lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom