• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

Speaking of Asuna.

Looks what's trending right now.

5328ZJQ.png

Let's see what the people are saying.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Getting off the creepy subject.
I checked my cable box's schedule listing and it says Akira will take up the first three hours, then Clone Wars afterwards.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
by the way, there's a guy who's convinced starting Shippuden at episode 72 is the best thing for Toonami to do. am i right in assuming this is a laughably terrible idea?

MikeMyers

by the way, there's a guy who's convinced starting Shippuden at episode 72 is the best thing for Toonami to do. am i right in assuming this is a laughably terrible idea?

Isn't that the Shikamaru arc? Yes, it should start at that episode.

New Soul Eater ED Tonight peeps.

Hopefully Funimation chooses smart for that.

Rare internet, SO, I won't pop up much as I work on your thread pieces. :p

I agree, the pacing prior to that arc is embarrassing. Seriously, it's an absolute joke. If you think Bleach can be bad...

yeah, but the original series is very widely seen or at least people know how it ends, especially among Toonami viewers. i would assume they fill you in on some of the blanks since it's the start of a new series after a timeskip; throwing people headlong into a show after over a year of episodes seems ridiculous to consider when that show hasn't aired on Cartoon Network at any point.

Articalys

I am pretty sure there were two guys in my high school class who used "TETSUO" and "KANEDA" as their senior yearbook quotes.

edit: just checked the books and actually it was the class three years above me, and it was only one guy who used "TETSUOOOOOOO!" Apologies for getting everyone's hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom