• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
ixMPy1RbAj2sW.png

When did this become a thing? You're lying.

Raxus

Must be a Yamcha-Puar situation.

Is Akamaru more useful than Kiba?

Trick question :Shippuden spoilers NOOOOO!:

Both are useless from this point on, hell the only person from their team that remains relevant is plotnata. Shame too, I really liked Shino :(

MikeMyers

I know that, they're both equally irrelevant I can't think of the last thing either did that was significant

He had a pretty good fight in the Sound Four arc even though he lost....then disappeared for good. I don't dislike the character, but mad at the author for not doing anything with him

He had a pretty good fight in the Sound Four arc even though he lost....then disappeared for good. I don't dislike the character, but mad at the author for not doing anything with him

I remember his fight there, I was trying to remember if he did shit after that

Decided to check up on a convention I'm heading to next year for the final set of signatures and I'm very pleased on the updated list of guests (one guest being the voice of a main character on one of the preblock shows)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I will it's just all the stress is hitting me at once lol.
I know your pain. I've got finals next week for 4 different classes & last week, I had to deal with two group projects, a take-home algebra quiz, and a programming assignment, which didn't help that I was out of town for a few days for Thankgiving.

I just know that once exams are done, I'm gonna go on a gaming splurge to celebrate.

Edit: never take Japanese, it will take you're soul
Oh man, I took that one year (I think about 2 years ago) & that stuff is HARD, & I barely scratched the surface.

I haven't either, I was going to buy the blu ray this Christmas though. I still will.

It will be my first time also.

Please be gentle, DeMarco.

Raises hand
Do I need an adult?

BassForever said:
First time for me as well, my body is ready

Andrex said:
Me. I actually said to myself recently, "I should watch Akira really soon," and then like three days later Toonami announced they were airing it lol.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom