• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

In her defense she did write a great brotherly bond between Ed and Al even if this subplot was randomly thrown in to test it. At least she resolved it in a chapter when Al realized how stupid the accusation was. After that it was mostly gravy, now let's burn Lust alive (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

In her defense she did write a great brotherly bond between Ed and Al even if this subplot was randomly thrown in to test it. At least she resolved it in a chapter when Al realized how stupid the accusation was. After that it was mostly gravy, now let's burn Lust alive (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

If Lust walked up to me I'd be a Havok before I was a Roy

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
That list makes me mad. It says that there is a showing in DC (3 hours, but an excuse to visit my brother), but it's actually in Bethesda MD, like an hour away from DC

Not worth driving to see it. Hell, someone can pay me a 100 dollars to sit through the movie and I wouldn't do it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Are we suddenly talking about being each other's wingman?

kC0gOZn.png

Raxus

But I am not currently watching SAO. I am so confused.

Seda, are we moving to OT for movie month and Space Dandy?

I would like to get more people in here for at least movie month seeing as it is an event and all.

The third Japanese one wasn't used in the English broadcast. The second American opening is the second Japanese one. (This is counting the slight change in ROCK CHEW SALT as two separate openings)

This best opening is the one after that of course.
Are you saying GO! is the best opening? Bzzzt. Wrong. The best opening is Seishun Kyousoukyoku by Sambo Master. Or are you saying Haruka Kanata is the best opening? Either way, you're wrong. Sambo Master.

If clubs can be outside then yes.

tumblr_lpt2jx8YiS1qgbxooo1_500.gif

Is that Rose? Damn, she's really going at it. I feel like someone should photoshop glow sticks into her hands.

Seda

Are you saying GO! is the best opening? Bzzzt. Wrong. The best opening is Seishun Kyousoukyoku by Sambo Master. Or are you saying Haruka Kanata is the best opening? Either way, you're wrong. Sambo Master.

Is that Rose? Damn, she's really going at it. I feel like someone should photoshop glow sticks into her hands.
I think that's the Shamballa girl. Anyways Seishun is the best opening I agree. Go! was the first opening I saw and for that I guess it's always the one that comes to mind first when it comes to 'Naruto'.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looks like there's a contest for that as well.

From now through Dec 22nd, feel free to send your designs for the cover of THE ICHI MEGAMIX to this tumblr! The winner will get one of those sweet T-shirts we’re giving away all month, and our undying gratitude.

I nominate that SAB should try to enter

Raxus

I say just to be safe, wait until Shippuden airing starts.

But then the spoiler gif will be a spoiler NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'd also like to add that the rest of Naruto is free game at this point seeing as we will need to fill everyone in on the gaps anyway.

In short, Sasuke went mega emo, Sakura cried, Naruto misses his man crush and promises to train to get him back and Tsunade has amazing boobs. So amazing that they literally save her life.

mhs004

Anyone else going to be hit with the ice/snow storm within the next couple days? All my professors have been talking about it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Anyone else going to be hit with the ice/snow storm within the next couple days? All my professors have been talking about it.
Probably not a storm, but it's slowly getting slushy out, & this morning was rather foggy, especially since I live on the outskirts of town. Though according to the Weather Channel, might have some showers tonight.

mhs004

Probably not a storm, but it's slowly getting slushy out, & this morning was rather foggy, especially since I live on the outskirts of town. Though according to the Weather Channel, might have some showers tonight.

It's warm here but apparently tomorrow there's going to be frozen rain all day and snow all night. NW Arkansas.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
But then the spoiler gif will be a spoiler NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'd also like to add that the rest of Naruto is free game at this point seeing as we will need to fill everyone in on the gaps anyway.

The rest of Naruto should not be fair game. Some people may be watching on their own to catch up, and there is still at least a month before Naruto Shippuden debuts.

For now Naruto in any form isn't even a part of the block, which is the way things will be until 2014.

We should wait til shippuden starts before talking about all of part 1 without spoiler tags. Heck we may want to wait a week or two just because we may get new viewers thanks to space dandy

We should wait til shippuden starts before talking about all of part 1 without spoiler tags. Heck we may want to wait a week or two just because we may get new viewers thanks to space dandy

It's kinda hard really. A month isn't enough to watch Naruto but once Shippuden comes there will be no avoiding spoilers. I mean, what are we supposed to do? Not talk about the elephant in the room?

TOONAMI – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2013
(in total viewers)

12:00AM Bleach 0.9 HH, 1.333 million
12:30AM Naruto 0.8 HH, 1.152 million
1:00AM One Piece 0.6 HH, 915,000
1:30AM Soul Eater 0.6 HH, 805,000
2:00AM Sword Art Online 0.6 HH, 822,000
2:30AM Fooly Cooly 0.6 HH, 756,000
3:00AM Star Wars Clone Wars 0.6 HH, 790,000
3:30AM Fullmetal: Brotherhood 0.5 HH, 707,000
4:00AM Ghost in the Shell 0.5 HH, 597,000
4:30AM IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix 0.4 HH, 605,000
5:00AM Inuyasha 0.5 HH, 740,000
5:30AM Inuyasha 0.5 HH, 732,000

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/tvratings/36033/adultswim-ratings-scorecard-week-of-november-25-2013/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom