• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Team 7 is technically the undefeated team of the Chunin Exams tournament, since Sakura had a draw and
Sasuke's match with Garra was a no contest.

Heck I'll be impressed if you can name every member of the Vizored and what there powers were MCXC because I legit only know the name and power of Shinji's because he explains it twice
and then instantly loses

Love - Has a big ass club for a zanpaktou, I don't think we get to see any special abilities

Lisa - Reminds me of Captain Kyoraku's Lieutenant, Nano. Actually that makes a lot of sense considering she used to be his partner before becoming a Vizard. We don't see her Zanpaktou ability.

Rose - Blond guy with the whip

Shinji - Leader of the Vizards, his shikai release allows him to create illusions to confuse the enemy.

Hiyori - Hot headed blond girl who was Shinji's Vice Captain in soul society. We don't know what her shikai release can do.

Hachi - Pudgy guy who has the coolest mask and is proficient at using kido. I don't think we've even seen him draw his sword but I could be wrong

Mashiro - Hyperactive girl with the scarf around her neck, I think she likes to use physical attacks

Kensei - I'm honestly blanking on him for some reason. He's the jacked dude with short blue hair...I think his zanpaktou shrinks to the size of a knife in shikai? Can't remember his special abilities

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Team 7 is technically the undefeated team of the Chunin Exams tournament, since Sakura had a draw and Sasuke's match with Garra was a no contest.

Team Sand didn't lose either. Win, no contest, unsanctioned out of arena lost that doesn't count.

EDIT: TEAM SAND ARE A BUNCH OF COWARDLY QUITTERS. Also Shino is top tier.

Love - Has a big ass club for a zanpaktou, I don't think we get to see any special abilities

Lisa - Reminds me of Captain Kyoraku's Lieutenant, Nano. Actually that makes a lot of sense considering she used to be his partner before becoming a Vizard. We don't see her Zanpaktou ability.

Rose - Blond guy with the whip

Shinji - Leader of the Vizards, his shikai release allows him to create illusions to confuse the enemy.

Hiyori - Hot headed blond girl who was Shinji's Vice Captain in soul society. We don't know what her shikai release can do.

Hachi - Pudgy guy who has the coolest mask and is proficient at using kido. I don't think we've even seen him draw his sword but I could be wrong

Mashiro - Hyperactive girl with the scarf around her neck, I think she likes to use physical attacks

Kensei - I'm honestly blanking on him for some reason. He's the jacked dude with short blue hair...I think his zanpaktou shrinks to the size of a knife in shikai? Can't remember his special abilities

Even with your descriptions and a picture of their faces I still barely remember any of them besides Shinji and the short girl, oh and I guess Kensei who played a role in the most recent chapter

MikeMyers

Seda you forgot to put spoiler tags for when people quoted me.

Team Sand didn't lose either. Win, no contest, unsanctioned out of arena lost that doesn't count.

EDIT: TEAM SAND ARE A BUNCH OF COWARDLY QUITTERS. Also Shino is top tier.

Shino is definitely one of my favorites, doesn't get much to do sadly.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto
a teenager from the Village hidden in the
Leaf
is different from his fellow
Ninja
Academy students...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually do have a writeup waiting for January on the plot from where we left off. Wondering if I should also recap filler hell.

Heck if I start now I could review two filler episodes a day with screencaps...

I actually do have a writeup waiting for January on the plot from where we left off. Wondering if I should also recap filler hell.

Heck if I start now I could review two filler episodes a day with screencaps...

I don't think a filler summary is needed lol

Wasn't there supposed to be a big toonami gaf Naruto post detailing all the events we're skipping?

Supposedly Fox is doing one, I plan to marathon the episodes not on Toonami so I could type something up as I watch.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think after Shippuden starts I'm going to chronologically review the dubbed filler hell during the week. Should have time by then to find my dvd sets wherever I stored them...

mhs004

I was a big time Naruto fan until
the end of the pain arc.
Now I cant stand it that part ruined the show for me.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Admittedly never saw all of the naruto filler hell, I watched basically all of what they showed on CN before taking off the show, but I do know the last filler arc before shippuden involves gaara and it seemed like every ninja leaf team was there, so it does have my interest in going back and watching it, it seems to have a really good segway into what happened to a specific character that made him super important over the years since naruto was gone and how everyone loves him now.

MikeMyers

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FILLER MORE SAKURA/INO FLASHBACKS.

tumblr_mvfod5ZgZP1sr0kmzo1_500.gif

*Bails out*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom