• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
zlCfzRN9kqQPWmu6IH

Eh, finished earlier than I suspected. I could throw more in there, but I think that'd mess it up...
TOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yeah... this is the reaction.

Code:
Loldsfan: little one?
Mod Foxuzamaki: o
Loldsfan: 
Mod Foxuzamaki:  oh god
Loldsfan:   
Mod Bassforever: 
Lazybones26: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO
Mod Bassforever: 
Loldsfan: 
Mod Bassforever: 
Mod Foxuzamaki: NOOO
Thatgman: 
Azurejerichogaf: OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD
Mod Foxuzamaki: DSJKDSK
Mod Bassforever: 
Loldsfan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thatgman: ASDFL;;;;;;;
Mod Foxuzamaki: OMG
Mod Bassforever: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Thatgman: ADSF;JKNWOAEIFAWIEBAWVUILABWEIRUABFUILAWEBFIASDBFKJA;S
Loldsfan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thatgman: ASDFJL;JFUOBFWEOUBEWFUB
Loldsfan: 
Thatgman: ASD;JLFB;IFWEB BWAE;

Profcrocodile: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Bassforever: 

Loldsfan: WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY
Thatgman:  _ _oo
Mod Bassforever: OMG
Azurejerichogaf: I CANT REWATCH THIS *** CONFIRMED
Mod Foxuzamaki: WHY
Loldsfan: WAAAAAAAAAAH
» D:

kayos90

Watching the reactions explode suddenly was hilarious. I haven't seen a reaction like that since... well.... the scenes with Ruka in it.

I do not remember what happened in specific episodes of steins;gate, but going by some of the reactions to EP 12, it must be something sad(?) or terrible, and I do remember feeling a lot of that during certain epsisodes.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I do not remember what happened in specific episodes of steins;gate, but going by some of the reactions to EP 12, it must be something sad(?) or terrible, and I do remember feeling a lot of that during certain epsisodes.

Remembering correctly, I believe that is the episode where
Mayuri gets killed.

Azure J

Just wanted to put out in the thread for context, I've watched all of the Steins;gate series before and loved the fuck out of it just because of this episode. At the same time, the first time I watched this episode, I was a mess of
g918b3d24.png
gd320f2bc.png
, and
ga7c41453.png
with a hint of
ge081acb9.png
in there.

The impact of this episode is so easily recalled that I was yelling at Kayos when I realized what was going down but couldn't go further than yelling his/her name because it'd give away the moment. Now I'm here just sitting down and I can't stop waggling my foot because all the feels came back vividly. This is after asking in the chat earlier what episode number it was thinking that the events of this episode were in a later one.

TL;DR: Steins;Gate is some serious shit.

Hmmm, I think I should go rewatch steins;gate one day soon. I've seen Pocket Full of Rainbows already , didn't really like it. Never seen Fate/Zero, or any of the Fate stuff though.

Fate/Zero first episode and a half is zzz and the first episode is 40 minutes

After that it's been all awesome

kayos90

I would just like to say, those who missed out on the gem that is Steins;Gate, "go watch it." English dub is so fucking good.

Seda

I really wanna tell OT about Akira tonight. I forgot to ask Seda if I could make a thread though :(

You can make a thread. I assume you'll just say it's on now and we're talking in here.

EDIT: Oh wait I forgot that you haven't done well with thread making in the past, lol
TWITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom