• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

I'm here, can't wait for preshow stuff.

Fake Edit: OH GOD YES MORE ANIMATED SOUL EATER BY BONES, YES YES YES YES

I don't even care that it's SENot! That universe is just too good in animated form. Not also has one or two points of intrigue I hope Ohkubo goes into with gusto.

Someone post that pic branduil made
ldnivtNFS0h8O

y'all only have yourselves to blame for watching that nonsense. And to whoever is watching the preshow movie, post when it's done so I can come back

Fuck Eureka 7

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Apparently the shard, a technorganic virus of snark and E7 hatred has spread among the toonami gaf population. It did mutate a few months ago when it came into contact with andrex (possibly due to his love of Hot Pockets advertisements) into a disorder that causes an otherwise rational human being to not instantly love One Piece.

Seda

Apparently the shard, a technorganic virus of snark and E7 hatred has spread among the toonami gaf population. It did mutate a few months ago when it came into contact with andrex (possibly due to his love of Hot Pockets advertisements) into a disorder that causes an otherwise rational human being to not instantly love One Piece.

Does Andrex hate Eureka 7 now?

bigkrev

This was ....acceptable, for the VGX

3 hours live isn't easy- just watch WWE Raw any week and see how it's nearly impossible. Some legitimately shocking reveals (Borderlands Telltale), amazing looking games (No Man's Sky), and Joel McHale constantly berating Geoff for wearing 5 layers of clothing and being Canadian.

Plus, the most awkward Nintendo segment ever. It was fascinating!

LOLDSFAN

I can't believe I sat through and watched all 3 hours of VGX.

Reggie and Banderas.gif made it worth it.

New guy alert.

Sup, ToonamiGAF? Been lurking this OT for several months. I finally got the nerve to make an account just in time for Akira.

I'm hyped to see it again after almost a decade.

Welcome to the club! Where we come for the action shonen, and stay for the SAO plot.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

Yes, good, good, let the hatred flow.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I remember back when Shard was filled only with the love of cataloging upcoming XBLA games but then MS's draconian policies turned him into the hate machine he is now!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love E7 but have avoided the movie and especially the sequel because I've heard what epic disappointments they are and don't need that in my life.

I've seen just enough of AO though to know I will never ever give that a chance. The movie has to be better in comparison.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I love E7 but have avoided the movie and especially the sequel because I've heard what epic disappointments they are and don't need that in my life.

I've seen just enough of AO though to know I will never ever give that a chance. The movie has to be better in comparison.

AO is legit legit bad. No redeeming elements. There are some in the movie. Well... some people are watching the movie right now. Maybe you'll get some impressions out of them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Things I really enjoy about E7.

I love the soundtrack, especially the openings.

I love the character design.

I really enjoy the comedy episodes.

I like the story.

and yes, I have an extreme soft spot for the dub.

kayos90

Things I really enjoy about E7.

I love the soundtrack, especially the openings.

I love the character design.

I really enjoy the comedy episodes.

I like the story.

and yes, I have an extreme soft spot for the dub.

Should've joined in and watched the movie with us mang. You missed out.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I know from people I trust that the movie is no good and it'll just end up disappointing me. Just like Andrex knows that DRRR is never coming back to Toonami, GMN knowing that Bebop will return one day, that dude with the Detective Conan avatar knowing that Case Closed will never return, I know that watching the movie would only put me into a funk.

kayos90

I know from people I trust that the movie is no good and it'll just end up disappointing me. Just like Andrex knows that DRRR is never coming back to Toonami, GMN knowing that Bebop will return one day, that dude with the Detective Conan avatar knowing that Case Closed will never return, I know that watching the movie would only put me into a funk.

It's definitely no good but it's worth watching for the differences and stuff. The others have been enjoying it so far to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom