• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
6X9RQwV.png

http://twitter.com/Sketch1984/status/410123838761226242 Should be pretty cool, yo.

son, you tell me one episode Winry's been in where she hasn't gotten upset about something stupid besides the one where she was kidnapped. Hughes had to sit this girl down and tell her to stop being so whiny.

Hughes told her to be patient because the Elrichs would go to her when the time was right. Most recent episode that focused on her she got upset because she believed Ed didn't have faith in her automail, which compared to Al's "IM NOT REALZ" actually makes sense for her character.

Hughes told her to be patient because the Elrichs would go to her when the time was right. Most recent episode that focused on her she got upset because she believed Ed didn't have faith in her automail, which compared to Al's "IM NOT REALZ" actually makes sense for her character.

except Ed would have lost specifically because those guys were cheating so this is basically Winry being a Winry. of course it makes sense for her character; her character is obnoxious and gets mad about stupid shit :p

except Ed would have lost specifically because those guys were cheating so this is basically Winry being a Winry. of course it makes sense for her character; her character is obnoxious and gets mad about stupid shit :p

At least she doesn't skirt around serious questions and discussions with LOOK AT MY DAUGHTER SHE'S SO CUTE SHE'S GOING TO BE THREE NEXT MONTH AND SHE IS THE GREATEST ANGEL IN THE WORLD

At least she doesn't skirt around serious questions and discussions with LOOK AT MY DAUGHTER SHE'S SO CUTE SHE'S GOING TO BE THREE NEXT MONTH AND SHE IS THE GREATEST ANGEL IN THE WORLD

hey, Hughes does that before the serious questions and discussions

also, his daughter is totally that adorable. don't you deny it.

He didn't fall for it at all, he already had seen Envy as Maria Ross hence the whole "she has a mole" sequence. He basically watched Envy transform into his wife and lost his edge.

i don't really think it's out of the question for him to be unable to try to kill the spitting image of his wife, whether he knows it's real or not.

and besides, he was just a guy with some knives. he was basically dead either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom