• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
will Steins;Gate?

You guys would go crazy if I said yes, so no.

EDIT:

This week the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will no Valvrave favor of a movie, start of a new Jojo, the end of the first season in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with a police girl (part 2) in Darker than Black, and moreWTFBOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Steins;Gate. All of this starts in 8:00 PM EDT Saturday!

9:00 - Our War Game
9:45 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - 10 - New York's Jojo
10:10 - Fate/Zero - 13 - The Forbidden Banquet
10:35 - Darker than Black - 11 - When One Takes Back What Was Lost Within the Wall... (Part 1)
11:00 - Steins;Gate - 13 - Metaphysics Necrosis
11:25 - Steins;Gate - 14 - Physically Necrosis

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeeeees, finally the beginning of Jojo Part 2. & it'll be a fun nostalgia trip to re-watch part of the Digimon movie. I remember getting the movie on VHS when I was about 9 because school was canceled & my mom bought it for me so I could watch it in the back room of her salon while she worked & I waited for dad to arrive.

listening to the podcast myself to confirm, somebody said DeMarco confirmed Samurai Jack will replace FLCL. however, people tend to get overexcited so don't get your hopes up yet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't be fooled because of the Samurai-san and Lord Aku-sama, Samurai Jack isn't from glorious nippon and is thusly an affront to Toonami and an insult to all anime fans.

Seda

I found this on Google and I felt it was suitable.

tumblr_magr0e3kwr1rg81fxo1_400.gif

Crocodile

I've been wanting to start Part II of Jojo's since forever. Part I was meh but I could feel kernels of goodness in there and everybody says Part II is insane. Best part is that it will be Speedwagon free :) Also those Steins;Gates episode titles are O_O

listening to the podcast myself to confirm, somebody said DeMarco confirmed Samurai Jack will replace FLCL. however, people tend to get overexcited so don't get your hopes up yet.

I hope this is true. Would automatically become the best show on the block. It pains me that we are on Season 98347531 of Johnny Test and Ben 10 but Samurai Jack and SBT are no more :( American action animation has fallen so far :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, Samurai Jack's coming back. I remember when it originally aired, yet for some strange reason, it never clicked with me. I'll have to give it another chance.

LOLDSFAN

Oh cool. I'm not much for western animation, but I think I'll watch Samurai Jack again. I have some good memories as a kid watching it. :)

mhs004

Omg! I'm so pumped, yes! Better than any anime they could have selected for a late night slot. Needed more American animation also.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
What's next, Case Closed?

Toonami should pick up Nurarihyon no Mago along with its second sequel
which reminds me that I need to get back to the manga, I think I was close to endgame.
fun fact the main protag of that anime starts off as a beta and ends up pretty alpha.

I've been wanting to start Part II of Jojo's since forever. Part I was meh but I could feel kernels of goodness in there and everybody says Part II is insane. Best part is that it will be Speedwagon free :) Also those Steins;Gates episode titles are O_O

I hope this is true. Would automatically become the best show on the block. It pains me that we are on Season 98347531 of Johnny Test and Ben 10 but Samurai Jack and SBT are no more :( American action animation has fallen so far :(

Speedwagon is alive in part 2 ads an old man and plays arguably a bigger role in the story

Samurai Jack huh? Never got to see much of it because it aired during the time I didn't have CN. What I saw of it was slick and look forward to seeing it with the crew. Wonder if it'll air at 2:30 or if they'll swap the block around

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Samurai Jack might just be the single worst group viewing show of all time though because you can't look down to your second screen and post snarky replies often or else you'll miss most of the episode. Some are nearly dialogue free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom