• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the average over 3 hours is just barely at a million with such a massive drop to the next timeslot means that the opening hour blew away a million EASILY.

A decay along the lines of

is an average viewership of 975,000. Akira beat that.

That last half hour might have even been worse since it had nearly 20 minutes of credits and commercials, which means the front end numbers could have been even higher.

Just FYI, the average for 11/9/13 (the first I could come across), which had the 6 opening half hours as

came out to 974,833.

What would we ever do without you, Meta?

mhs004

So all we are waiting for is one more announcement for which show will replace SAO? Isn't blue ex taking over soul eaters slot? I can't really think of another new 25/26 episode show that could be announced besides titan.

Seda

Fullmetal is ending soon, but I could see it rerunning, or they might throw Symbionic back in or something along those lines.

Blue Exorcist is coming in March, so it seems to be Soul Eater's replacement, yes.

SAO ends in February, but we havent heard anything about a new show in February other than Samurai Jack, which Demarco said outright is replacing FLCL.

mhs004

Fullmetal is ending soon, but I could see it rerunning, or they might throw Symbionic back in or something along those lines.

Blue Exorcist is coming in March, so it seems to be Soul Eater's replacement, yes.

SAO ends in February, but we havent heard anything about a new show in February other than Samurai Jack, which Demarco said outright is replacing FLCL.

Sweet, if it isn't titan than I will be very shocked.

Actually I'm calling it titan is going to be the next show. Even willing to do a tag bet or something of the sort.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The fact that the average over 3 hours is just barely at a million with such a massive drop to the next timeslot means that the opening hour blew away a million EASILY.

A decay along the lines of

is an average viewership of 975,000. Akira beat that.

That last half hour might have even been worse since it had nearly 20 minutes of credits and commercials, which means the front end numbers could have been even higher.

Just FYI, the average for 11/9/13 (the first I could come across), which had the 6 opening half hours as

came out to 974,833.
This is good then

Raxus

I just want to say fox. Reading your impressions in the Hunter x Hunter thread have been a delight. I can't wait until you catch up.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I actually imagine Blue Exorcist replacing SAO since they're both Aniplex. I know SAO finishes in February but it might be pushed back? Idk.

mhs004

I know this is of topic but I got an email from my professor telling me she wanted to meet after class. The class got cancelled and I was scared it was about my paper tomorrow being bad or doing the citing wrong. I was nervous all day but she finally emailed me back after I asked what's up. She just wanted to tell me about how impressed she was with me and how I was one of her best students she's ever had lol.

Got stressed all day for nothing haha
Also proves stoners can be good students if they try and learn when to say no and study.

Levyne

Banned
Ha. That's always the best kind of surprise! I hate when my adviser calls me it's basically anyone's guess whether the news is good or bad.

One Piece

kramer.gif

mhs004

One Piece

kramer.gif

My only problem with this reveal is.
Where the hell was he when ace was in prison and fixing to be killed. If he was training or some something of the sort then I will call it BS on oda's part. If he was in a comma or something I may understand but will still have a problem with it. That whole arc was the perfect time to reveal he was alive.

MikeMyers

The Inuyasha theme is better, but I'm biased...

...also we never see Kikyo in the hot springs unlike Kagome and Sango. So its safe to say she smells.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naraku's Poisonous Insects!

It's either that or have them called Saimyōshō the entire time.

Another fun one is that they localize the Shikon jewel a few times in the very early episodes(Jewel of Four Souls) and then completely forget about it later.

It's either that or have them called Saimyōshō the entire time.

Another fun one is that they localize the Shikon jewel a few times in the very early episodes(Jewel of Four Souls) and then completely forget about it later.

i think the first time they've actually said "Saimyōshō" was a month or two ago, and now it just seems to depend on the episode.

Did Shippo ever find a lady friend anime or manga? Everyone else seems to have an otp waiting at the end of the story minus Sango's little bro who got friend zoned before he even knew what happened

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No permanent ones but honestly shippo has the most game in the entire series (not the best game, that's saved for our boy Sota) because he gets various young ladies all the damn time in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom