• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sakurai could have had half the ladies in the series if he'd play his cards right.

A new character for SMASH?

SGiJ5kI.gif

now that my fall semester is done, I'll probably get started on my Naruto run next week. Just to recap: Episode 106 is where I should stop at, right?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Incoming message from the Big Giant Lich Head:

LICH KING DEMARCO ‏@Clarknova1 23m

#toonami fans, open q: The Shippuden open is :90 secs. We can't have it be longer than :30. Would you rather a) we cut it down, or...

LICH KING DEMARCO ‏@Clarknova1 22m

…b), we make our OWN (toonami) opening? And don't say JUST AIR THE WHOLE THING, or you get blocked. This is a sincere question.

Seda

I'm thinking I'd like for them to make their own. I don't really even care if they use it for a long time (not switching it out with 'new' ones)

An og toonami opening won't sound butchered the way a 90 second -> 30 second opening would. Also did we get confirmation Bleach's opening would be cut? I was under the impression it might stay because they already cut a good chunk of Bleach's run time without the previously on next time on eye catchers etc

Moaradin

While Toonami could probably make a pretty good opening if they tried, Shippuden has a lot of great openings and it would be a shame if we never got to see any of them. Even if they are cut down.

And I doubt they would bother making more than one. We would most likely be stuck with one opening the entire run.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
While Toonami could probably make a pretty good opening if they tried, Shippuden has a lot of great openings and it would be a shame if we never got to see any of them. Even if they are cut down.

And I doubt they would bother making more than one. We would most likely be stuck with one opening the entire run.

YOU ARE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
ONE PIECE SPOILER TALK HERE, MOVE ALONG

My only problem with this reveal is.
Where the hell was he when ace was in prison and fixing to be killed. If he was training or some something of the sort then I will call it BS on oda's part. If he was in a comma or something I may understand but will still have a problem with it. That whole arc was the perfect time to reveal he was alive.

How would it be the perfect time to reveal he was alive? He wasn't even introduced to the franchise until after that arc was over. Also, there was a line in this week's chapter directly addressing his absence from Marineford.

Regardless, I was genuinely more psyched about seeing
KOALA!
Never expected to see her back again. You would think Oda would have me trained better than that by now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Quick One Piece question. Might play Pirate Warriors 2 once I get back from my last final exam today. Looking at the OP Wiki's entry, it seems there's some arcs I'm not familiar with. How much is gonna be spoiled for me if I play that, aside from "Wait, they got more crew members?". & as a reference, I've pretty much seen (despite it the 4Kids version, then later Funimation) up to the Skypiea Arc (well, about 2/3rds of it before Cartoon Network took it off).

Also, I'm sure that link has a spoiler relating to Water 7, mainly
Franky joins the crew, but I kind of learned that back from his Jump! Ultimate Stars appearance
, so might wanna be careful clicking that.

mhs004

ONE PIECE SPOILER TALK HERE, MOVE ALONG

How would it be the perfect time to reveal he was alive? He wasn't even introduced to the franchise until after that arc was over. Also, there was a line in this week's chapter directly addressing his absence from Marineford.

Regardless, I was genuinely more psyched about seeing
KOALA!
Never expected to see her back again. You would think Oda would have me trained better than that by now.

Lol I forgot about that, was tired when I type that/been studying all day.

Quick One Piece question. Might play Pirate Warriors 2 once I get back from my last final exam today. Looking at the OP Wiki's entry, it seems there's some arcs I'm not familiar with. How much is gonna be spoiled for me if I play that, aside from "Wait, they got more crew members?". & as a reference, I've pretty much seen (despite it the 4Kids version, then later Funimation) up to the Skypiea Arc (well, about 2/3rds of it before Cartoon Network took it off).

Also, I'm sure that link has a spoiler relating to Water 7, mainly
Franky joins the crew, but I kind of learned that back from his Jump! Ultimate Stars appearance
, so might wanna be careful clicking that.

Don't play it unless you want to be spoiled on major plot points upcoming

Seda

Really, it's not even that big of a spoiler if you don't keep up with the manga.

Yeah it's hard for me to judge. I've only seen up to where Toonami is now, but I've been spoiled on a number of things that happen later, so I have a vague vision of future events.

Yeah it's hard for me to judge. I've only seen up to where Toonami is now, but I've been spoiled on a number of things that happen later, so I have a vague vision of future events.

I'd say it's an equivalent spoiler to (later part 1 naruto spoiler)!
Rock Lee not dying from his surgery and returning to Ninja duty.
fairly minor all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom