• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

image.php

image.php

MikeMyers

image.php

Also B-Dubs I looked up how many times InuYasha fights Sesshomaru and it looks like Sesshomaru does in fact have more victories.

Match 1: InuYasha wins as Kagome pulls out the Tetsusaiga and gives it to him.
Match 2: Sesshomaru manages to knock InuYasha unconscious but doesn't kill him as the Tetsusaiga begins attacking on its own.
Match 3: InuYasha wins with his new "Wind Scar" technique.
Match 4: Sesshomaru yields a new sword that beats Tetsusaiga with ease.
Match 5: Seshomaru beats Demon InuYasha
They fight in The Final Act as well, but it ends in a no-contest

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
steamID:Fox Uzamaki
NNID:Foxuzamaki
Would give my xfire but I dont even use that anymore, dont even have it on my new laptop

So wal-mart just offered me a job in the electronics section at the same rate mcdonalds is paying me, and walmart is 20 minutes away. Good bye mcdonalds!

Seda

So wal-mart just offered me a job in the electronics section at the same rate mcdonalds is paying me, and walmart is 20 minutes away. Good bye mcdonalds!

I've worked at both Target electronics and Best Buy. If it is anything like Target, it's not a bad job to have at all, because it's stuff I probably assume you have interest in, and you're not crazy pushed to sell sell sell like Best Buy.

So does this long and torrid saga actually have a happy ending?

As long as my drug and background check come back fine which they should lol

I've worked at both Target electronics and Best Buy. If it is anything like Target, it's not a bad job to have at all, because it's stuff I probably assume you have interest in, and you're not crazy pushed to sell sell sell like Best Buy.

Best Buy you probably have to cause they're desperate to not go out of business lol

Electronics is probably the least offensive part of Walmart to work in from what I've seen.

Yeah, I enjoy most of the stuff they sell so it shouldn't require much training

DeMarco also said we get a Tom speech tomorrow. Written by Gill. hooray

Got most of toonami dvr, looking forward to this

Be sure to start right before Black Friday!

If the background check and drug test come out clean I can start wednesday

Bass seems like a two week notice guy to me so it looks like he'll just barely miss it.

EDIT: And I'm wrong!

Lol normally I would, but this store has given me no reason to. I'll give them a two weeks notice, and just tell them not to bother scheduling me as I won't come in

Well congrats, Bass. I'm glad you'll be getting out of that bad environment. Managers quitting and not showing up. What kind of place is that to work? Although technically now you'll also be a manager who quit. Hrm.

Well congrats, Bass. I'm glad you'll be getting out of that bad environment. Managers quitting and not showing up. What kind of place is that to work? Although technically now you'll also be a manager who quit. Hrm.

They want me to do a job that they're not paying me for and ask me to do free labor off the clock. They should be glad quitting is all I do

You arent worried are you :p

I mean I only just did this song and dance twoish weeks ago. I've never done any drugs and have no crimes in my background and I used the exact same info in terms of job history and references at every place I've applied at. If a gun manufacturing plant and mcdonalds excepted me I see no reason why wal-mart or subway wont.

Guys, I was watching the English dub of Pokemon Origins and someone we know and love crossed over into the Pokemon world and became a trainer. I'll give you a 3 hints as to who he is. 1. He's from SAO. 2. He's not Asuna 3. He beat death through sheer force of will.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I mean I only just did this song and dance twoish weeks ago. I've never done any drugs and have no crimes in my background and I used the exact same info in terms of job history and references at every place I've applied at. If a gun manufacturing plant and mcdonalds excepted me I see no reason why wal-mart or subway wont.
lol well good, just make sure you dont eat any poppy seeds until then, ergo on muffins, bagels, etc.
Guys, I was watching the English dub of Pokemon Origins and someone we know and love crossed over into the Pokemon world and became a trainer. I'll give you a 3 hints as to who he is. 1. He's from SAO. 2. He's not Asuna 3. He beat death through sheer force of will.
dammit, how did he end up in another RPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom