• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I thought it would be funny, but if you say so.

It was spur of the moment fun just to sporadically list out some of the prominent regulars and staple them as a fanboy to a particular show (I guess I'd have to be put in FMA), but not as an official listing I'm going to keep updated or whatnot.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
By the way Seda you didn't add the Fanboy list to the OP.

Here's how a tired BassForever did it, feel free to edit it:

Bleach Fanboys
Mcxc

Naruto Fanboys
Foxuzamaki

One Piece Fanboys
BassForever
B-dubs
Bat Dan
Metron
And many many more

Soul Eater Fanboys
User with black star as his avatar (too tired to remember sorry)

Sword Art Online Fanboys
Lololol

FLCL Fanboys
Big krev

Star Wars Fanboys
BassForever
Foxuzamami

Fullmetal Alchemist Fanboys
Everyone

Ghost in the Shell Fanboys
Been asleep during this so far :X

IPGX Fanboys
Mcxc

InuYasha Fanboys
MikeMyers

amikami and I are naruto brother and sister 5evah

foxuzamaki

I'm trying to remember what ha- OHHH
Is it the one with mai waifu izumi comes to fuck shit up and mustang goes super OP?

foxuzamaki

Just wait until you get to a certain fight, a fight so badass, you kinda wish the bad guy will win. whether the baddie does or not I wont say.

Jintor

TOONAMI DECEMBER MOVIES ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey #toonami faithful! We’re back with some more good news. This December, Toonami will have a whole MONTH of movies to ring in the holidays! We’ll release the full air schedule soon, but for now, here are the GREAT movies we’ll be airing:

12/7- AKIRA- Yup. The most influential anime film of all time is coming to Toonami and kicking off a month of movies. That promo will be something to see, we’re tellin’ ya. By the way, the 25th anniversary remastered Blu-Ray was just released by our friends at Funimation, and man. It’s gorgeous.

12/14- SUMMER WARS- directed by Mamoru Hosoda, this modern classic is something we’ve had our eye on for a while. We think you’ll love it!

12/21- FULL METAL ALCHEMIST- THE CONQUEROR OF SHAMBALLA- FMA fans know how great this gem is. And so do we. Produced by Bones, the same studio who will be bringing you SPACE DANDY in January!

12/28- TRIGUN: BADLAND RUMBLE- Trigun is back where he belongs on Adult Swim, in a special one off adventure.

And that’s not all! We’ll also be doing a TOONAMI T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY for the whole month of December, AND you might see some interesting things happening with TOM and the Absolution!

Okay that’s all… for THIS week! Like we said, more details to come, and we hope you’re as excited about this holiday season as we are!

xoxoxoxo

Love, the Toonami crew.

Fuck yes!

bigkrev

How many edits will be needed to Akira to show? I own it on DVD and have never watched it!

Also, Shambala is a super interesting movie in regards to the original FMA, but is kind of shat upon by FMA:B.

Jintor

I can't remember is Shamballa is the good FMA movie or not. I think it's the okay one. Milos is way better up until the last ten minutes.

Seda

Not Shamballa!

Nothing against the original series, I love it, but Shamballa was awful :|

Other movies look great though.

Levyne

Banned
Yeah I don't know how it works but maybe Milos is just too recent/expensive for a filling space in a slow ratings month,

Seda

i wonder if they made a mistake with the titling. i get Conqueror of Shamballa and Sacred Star of Milos confused sometimes.

i'm probably just in denial

9Vs3zC7.png

Seems not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom