• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

The first 3 major roles I've heard Bryce in are Jack from Radiata Stories, Asbel from Tales of Graces f, and Kirito from Sword Art Online.

Needless to say he has a knack for voicing terrible characters.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*checks* Papenbrook is Red, a character that's 1000x more likeable than Kirito and Asbel Lhant.
Kyle Hebert is Professor Oak, sounds so weird since I'm so used to the nasally voice provided by... *checks Bulbapedia* Stan Hart and Carter Cathcart
And JYB is Brock. Not sure if better or worse than Eric Stuart.

*checks* Papenbrook is Red, a character that's 1000x more likeable than Kirito and Asbel Lhant.
Kyle Hebert is Professor Oak, sounds so weird since I'm so used to the nasally voice provided by... *checks Bulbapedia* Stan Hart and Carter Cathcart
And JYB is Brock. Not sure if better or worse than Eric Stuart.

I may have grown up with goofy horndog Brock, but I think I prefer serious Brock more.

The first 3 major roles I've heard Bryce in are Jack from Radiata Stories, Asbel from Tales of Graces f, and Kirito from Sword Art Online.

Needless to say he has a knack for voicing terrible characters.

What sin could a VA commit in a single lifetime to bring this upon himself?

What if they are only terrible because he voiced them.

What if Blum voiced Kirito

That wouldn't help, they'd just sound charming, stubborn and whiny respectively, on top of being terrible characters.

Wait Kirito = Asbel? :O I knew I recognized the voice

Also Subway is also planning to hire me, they'll call me back next week with more details depending on if they buy another store or not. Two weeks notice goes in tonight... if I actually stay the full two weeks is the question.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Soul Eater Not isn't really actiony though, so I doubt it. Unless Bones amps up the action sequences/focus in the adaptation.

Isn't that what kinda happened in Rock Lee? There was a larger action focus I think (never read the original chapters.)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They want me to do a job that they're not paying me for and ask me to do free labor off the clock. They should be glad quitting is all I do

This is actually EXACTLY what I was thinking of a few days ago when I warned you that all those people quitting meant it was likely that someone higher in management wasn't on the up and up.

There's only two ordinary reasons why a work place like this has mass turnover.

1. Someone in middle management is fucking around or creating a culture opposite of the goals of an organization, and him/her and all their underlings need to go because they hired people loyal to them and not the store.

2. Someone higher up either created or is attempting to create a culture like the one above or more usually is cooking the books/fucking with pay in some manner.

mhs004

Isn't that what kinda happened in Rock Lee? There was a larger action focus I think (never read the original chapters.)

If it turns out like rock lee than it would be awesome. Rock lee and his ninja pals is better than the actual show.

#RockLeeforToonami

MikeMyers

By the way Seda you didn't add the Fanboy list to the OP.

Here's how a tired BassForever did it, feel free to edit it:

Bleach Fanboys
Mcxc

Naruto Fanboys
Foxuzamaki

One Piece Fanboys
BassForever
B-dubs
Bat Dan
Metron
And many many more

Soul Eater Fanboys
User with black star as his avatar (too tired to remember sorry)

Sword Art Online Fanboys
Lololol

FLCL Fanboys
Big krev

Star Wars Fanboys
BassForever
Foxuzamami

Fullmetal Alchemist Fanboys
Everyone

Ghost in the Shell Fanboys
Been asleep during this so far :X

IPGX Fanboys