• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised we're getting the movie from the original FMA and not the one from Brotherhood.
That said, I've never seen either one. Which one is better?

Also, I kinda want to see Akira.
Saw Trigun and [most of] Summer Wars
(the online world, as well as the whole movie, reminds me a lot of the Digimon movie which, ironically, is made by the same guys)
and both are pretty enjoyable.

bigkrev

Whats funny is that with so few copies being sold, Neogaf users who bought the game might actually come close to a full percentage point (You would only need 200 people here to have bought the game in that case)

Unless you really have to play Mario, I wouldn't recommend people buy a WiiU. If it bombs again the next 2 months, it really could die.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Whats funny is that with so few copies being sold, Neogaf users who bought the game might actually come close to a full percentage point (You would only need 200 people here to have bought the game in that case)

Unless you really have to play Mario, I wouldn't recommend people buy a WiiU. If it bombs again the next 2 months, it really could die.

Or you could prevent a possible "death" by buying a Wii U?

See, I hate this mindset.
"It looks good, but it's going to bomb so I better not buy it" Well, it won't bomb if you actually do buy it, meaning we won't have this conversation. So many assholes did this in Wonderful 101 threads.

mhs004

If it is announced that the 1000 year blood war arc in Bleach was animated and Toonami would simultaneously release the dub like they are with Space Dandy would ToonamiGaf welcome it?

I'm not going to lie I would, plus no filler.

Mature

If it is announced that the 1000 year blood war arc in Bleach was animated and Toonami would simultaneously release the dub like they are with Space Dandy would ToonamiGaf welcome it?

For the sake of ratings, yes.

thetechkid

If there was no filler sure, but threat of filler is great with bleach.

Bleach brings in ratings, I don't think anyone is opposed to the block being successful just because they don't enjoy a particular show.

mhs004

Honestly I barley play video games anymore. I'm way to busy with class, friends, and anime that I can barley play anymore. The only game I've played since this summer is pokemon y and I'm only at the sixth gym.

BatDan

This is honestly some of the saddest gaming news I've ever heard. Seeing that game bomb so bad hurt. :(

At least 101-GAF can continue to educate and inform the public about it, and tell all Wii U newcomers that it's a must-buy. At the most, it will be a cult classic for years to come.

And I am glad that every "I has Wii U now, what should I get" thread has a ton of "Wonderful 101" posts.

Also, this reminds me of all the "Nintendo doesn't make new IPs" shit. Look, Wonderful 101 is a new IP, and instead of welcoming it with open arms, you claim that it "looks dumb" and then cry that Nintendo won't release a new F-Zero or Star Fox.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
At least 101-GAF can continue to educate and inform the public about it, and tell all Wii U newcomers that it's a must-buy. At the most, it will be a cult classic for years to come.

And I am glad that every "I has Wii U now, what should I get" thread has a ton of "Wonderful 101" posts.

Also, this reminds me of all the "Nintendo doesn't make new IPs" shit. Look, Wonderful 101 is a new IP, and instead of welcoming it with open arms, you claim that it "looks dumb" and then cry that Nintendo won't release a new F-Zero or Star Fox.

yup, the entirety of k-ongaf peer pressured me into making it my next purchase lol

I haven't read anything from the latest Bleach stuff so it'd be cool to see how this crazy thing ends. I mean, Bleach has been with me for years and years now.

Honestly I barley play video games anymore. I'm way to busy with class, friends, and anime that I can barley play anymore. The only game I've played since this summer is pokemon y and I'm only at the sixth gym.
I hops you can find the time to play soon. Teehee.

BatDan

Coming from the guy who won't support ace attorney 5 cause its digital only.

That's doing fine on its own. It spent 3 weeks at #1 on the eShop and is only at #2 because a Club Nintendo Reward is beating it. So technically it's still at #1.

Capcom will break eventually.

TheChits

yup, the entirety of k-ongaf peer pressured me into making it my next purchase lol

Oh word? Good on k-ongaf
9xPg21I.gif

Jintor

Nintendo needs to give consumers a reason to support it other than nostalgia and brand loyalty

They have the best games lineup of the three out this holiday and people still gonna flock to the launch consoles with their completely ass games.

I'm not getting a Wii U until Bayonetta 2 is out. I'm saving for overseas!

Played a W101 demo last weekend. Meh. When I get the Wii U, I won't be buying that game >:D

i4OCcDEABBdGZ.gif

MikeMyers

Wee need InuYasha Final Act before Bleach Final Act damnit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I doubt the Bleach anime will continue until the manga is officially done and dusted.

Also despite liking most of the other Platinum games and being a huge Nintendo mark I still haven't bought the W101 yet and probably never will unless it is super cheap.

They have the best games lineup of the three out this holiday and people still gonna flock to the launch consoles with their completely ass games.

I'm not getting a Wii U until Bayonetta 2 is out. I'm saving for overseas!

i4OCcDEABBdGZ.gif
Who has the "best" lineup is entirely subjective. I'd rather play Dark Souls II than anything Nintendo is putting out this holiday season, but that's just me.

Not to turn this into a Wii U debate thread but wake me up when they have a unified account system, modern online network, reasonable pricing structure, steady stream of releases and new IPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom