• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Inaba reveals his machinations, Lee goes balls to the wall to unleash the Hidden Lotus on Gaara, Luffy and company get a tour of Dock 1 and Kaku delivers his diagnosis for the Going Merry, Joe Buttataki gets to work while Black☆Star wants to get stronger, Kazuto logs in to Alfheim Online, Naota learns to swing the bat, the Lurmen have to choose sides between the Separatists and Jedi, Roy Mustang comes face to face with the murderer of Brigadier General Hughes, the first Complex episode arrives as Togusa receives a tip off from an old friend from the police force, Takeshi has an encounter with Cunningham, and Kikyo tries to figure out the secret behind the mysterious doctor named Suikotsu.

12:00 - Bleach - 323 - Protect Ichigo! Nozomi's Determination
12:30 - Naruto - 50 - The Fifth Gate: A Splendid Ninja is Born
1:00 - One Piece - 232 - Galley-La Company! A Grand Sight: Dock #1!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 38 - Asura's Temptation – The Big Man's Uncontainable Irritation?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 16 - Land of the Fairies
2:30 - FLCL - 4 - Full Swing
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 14 - Defenders of Peace
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 53 - Flame of Vengeance
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 4 - INTERCEPTER
4:30 - IGPX - 4 - The Ghost
5:00 - Inuyasha - 107 - Inuyasha Shows His Tears For the First Time
5:30 - Inuyasha - 108 - The Secret of the Pure Light

bigkrev

Tonight is the second best episode of FLCL.
Eyebrows!

Added on PSN.

The PlayStation Android app makes adding people a breeze.

If only they could put the store on the app instead of on the web :(. I know its because in the iPhone version they would have to give percentage to Apple, but c'mon!

thetechkid

After debugging my own code for an hour, I would never trust myself enough to play a game I created with the possibility of dying in real life if I die in the game.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Damn man, you're keeping better track of this than I do. I didn't count the repeat stuff since I felt that would repeat endlessly.
And Clone Wars since we don't know when we'll get a Jar Jar episode that will be skipped.
Well we could go through the episodes and make a decent guess, but I feel like there is no point because of what GMN mentioned:
i wonder how long they have the rights to Clone Wars for. that can run for two years, but i don't think they have the rights for that long.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Was bar hopping last Saturday with my good friend who I haven't seen in ages, but I'm back tonight! Did I miss best girl's introduction in SAO last week?

thetechkid

Was bar hopping last Saturday with my good friend who I haven't seen in ages, but I'm back tonight! Did I miss best girl's introduction in SAO last week?

TiNHUMzl.png

Yup.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Heath Ledger Joker would have made SAO better.

You wanna know how I got these scars?
My father was, a beater, and an overly-perfect asshole. Though the odd logic of SAO, the fact he beta-tested the game made him an enemy of the state. I asked him one day why everyone hated him, but then he took his dragon-poop sword and.........

Tenumi

Banned
I won't be on tonight. Not really feeling up to it.

Never-the-less, I'll probably catch up via recordings in the morning.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Time for Boondocks
*sees Family Guy*
What the fuck Adult Swim?

*checks next week* This isn't a one time thing. Nooooooooo!

My step dad is an idiot, he knew I did an overnight shift but he doesn't know I quit (he knew I was as soon as Wal-Mart/Subway gave me a start date). Yet he said goodnight to be and good luck at work and "drive safely" uhh <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom