• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

*Edit* Beaten bah! :p

Merry Christmas from Toonami yay.

tumblr_my9vyfIDrO1rvb8cmo1_r1_1280.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Toonami Faithful! Click this picture to download a FREE full length megamix from Skull Island, “IGPX: THE ICHI MEGAMIX.” Brent worked very hard on this one, we hope you enjoy it! Also- Special thanks to Todd Jensen, the young man who made the cover.

Enjoy.

-Love, The Toonami Crew.

Here's the download link.

Maybe the one where he was learning the toad summoning jutsu, but this is just 8 or so episodes of the same thing. The toad thing took considerably less time. Anywho, just finished up another episode. Orochimaru sure knows how to ask for favors. I'm also laughing at Kabuto's fluctuating strength. One episode he's strong enough to kill Anbu black ops and make a chump out of Kakashi and in another Shizune is a tough opponent. What's next? Being beaten by a genin?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Maybe the one where he was learning the toad summoning jutsu, but this is just 8 or so episodes of the same thing. The toad thing took considerably less time. Anywho, just finished up another episode. Orochimaru sure knows how to ask for favors. I'm also laughing at Kabuto's fluctuating strength. One episode he's strong enough to kill Anbu black ops and make a chump out of Kakashi and in another Shizune is a tough opponent. What's next? Being beaten by a genin?

He never made a chump out of kakashi, just managed to get away from him lol, at that current time he was about as strong as kakashi but that was just what someone thinks

He never made a chump out of kakashi, just managed to get away from him lol, at that current time he was about as strong as kakashi but that was just what someone thinks

Hmm? That is what I mean by being made a chump of. It was like when Naruto got Zabuza with that shuriken thing. Kakashi is always going on about ninja seeing through deceptions and he was fooled by something like that.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hmm? That is what I mean by being made a chump of. It was like when Naruto got Zabuza with that shuriken thing. Kakashi is always going on about ninja seeing through deceptions and he was fooled by something like that.
Ah, I see what you mean now
Inconsistent characterization? In my Naruto?
That isnt inconsistency at all, thats just kakashi getting outsmarted
Merry Christmas toonami gaf. I have to host some guest when really, I want to spend the day here. *cries*

merry christmas! Get rid of them quickly lol

Inconsistent characterization? In my Naruto?
Oh you.

Merry Christmas toonami gaf. I have to host some guest when really, I want to spend the day here. *cries*

Come down with a sudden illness, Ami. They'll never suspect it's just a ruse. And a merry Christmas to you too.

Man, Tsunade is a bitch. (Late-ish Shippuden spoilers)
Talking about Naruto's dead dad like that. I know he doesn't know, but she does and it's a dick move.
Next episode time.

Ooooh shit. Things are about to get fun on Naruto. Can't wait for tomorrow's episodes. Now it's time for some Fate/Zero.

Show them Fate/Zero. Concentrate on episodes that center around Caster.

Was thinking more Girl und panzer, never early enough to start teaching kids that tanks are what little girls play with for fun.

Man, I feel sorry for that one pilot that was in Berserker's jet. I hope he died when Berserker took control otherwise he was spinning and flying uncontrollably for minutes and then died horribly. Welp, now i'm all caught up with Fate/Zero. Time to see one more episode of Steins;Gate and i'll be all done.

Merry Christmas, my fellow Gaffians!

Merry Christmas!

bigkrev

Merry Christmas guys
from a jew!

I'm actively trying to exert as little energy as possible and give as few fucks as possible today. It's really hard!

I didn't like this episode of Steins;Gate. It was too happy. There was joy and cheer and funny moments. It's disconcerting. Like an animal before a storm, I feel ill at ease. I fully expect the next episode to break me in half.

LOLDSFAN

Yeah I caught up on S;G yesterday.

That "I don't speak jive" part had me rolling. I'm going to have to see what they did in the Japanese version.

Azure J

Merry Christmas Toonami-GAF. I got the coziest pair of house wear pants and a PSQuad! :D

I also have the strangest jealousy for my younger brother's Mario and Luigi 3DSXL. XLs really look nice in person.

Sorry that I wasn't around for Shambala, but that was never a movie I was particularly fond of outside of one or two animation sequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom