• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

It's not about if they'd need help, I'm simply suggesting AS/Toonami might try and get the ball rolling as Bleach gets closer to it's first Toonami run finishing.

Also just for references sake here is the top 30 selling manga volumes in Japan for 2013

Everything with a * next to either has an ongoing anime adaptation, is getting one next year, or has another season confirmed.

Here's the US:

Spring 13
Summer 13

Oh. The Bleach thing. I really need sleep. That threw me for a loop. Sidenote: Why is the Japanese version of Go! different from the American opening?

Don't hate just because you don't get it.

I get OTP shipping waifu wars very well, I just hate not getting confirmation in the end or weak sauce like Summer Wars where the guy doesn't even kiss the girl. Leaving romances open or just having them not kiss/date/marry/sex/etc makes me flip tables in rage.

As bad as SAO is, at least it makes it rather explicit that yes, the romance goes somewhere so I'm happier with it then most shonen "romances"

Man, I really want to see Shikamaru's mom. Who is this woman that made Shikamaru the way he is and has Shikaku "tied to her apron string"?

I get OTP shipping waifu wars very well, I just hate not getting confirmation in the end or weak sauce like Summer Wars where the guy doesn't even kiss the girl. Leaving romances open or just having them not kiss/date/marry/sex/etc makes me flip tables in rage.

As bad as SAO is, at least it makes it rather explicit that yes, the romance goes somewhere so I'm happier with it then most shonen "romances"
You're still on about that? Japanese-Dean was shy. Dude wasn't gonna plant a whopper on her. It fit his character.

Fuck this spider guy

Summons a big ass spider and then the big spider has that sac expanding out of its orifice which includes millions of spiders

*vomits*

bigkrev

It's not about if they'd need help, I'm simply suggesting AS/Toonami might try and get the ball rolling as Bleach gets closer to it's first Toonami run finishing.

Also just for references sake here is the top 30 selling manga volumes in Japan for 2013

3. Kuroko's Basketball (8,761,081) *

Never underestimate the power of Fujoshi- that's the only reason that crap sells, right?

Another one bites the dust

A feather taking it's time to land on Neji's hand. How fucking corny is that?

edit: And this new ending blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom