• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the hell is Kimimaro?

And silly Orochimaru, you don't need to take a shower in your condition. Have Kabuto scrub you down :p What else is he gonna do?

Forgot to change back from my Xmas avatar, I really like this one but can't find a way to shrink it to proper size that I'm happy with :/

1710412-bass5.jpg

Levyne

Banned
To be transparent, to my knowledge, it has to be a .png. Sharp anime type images are usually pretty good with simply magic wanding the white away, given a large enough image to start with. Otherwise just tracing and deleting.

Here's a transparent attempt.

aTIeOZs.png

To be transparent, to my knowledge, it has to be a .png. Sharp anime type images are usually pretty good with simply magic wanding the white away, given a large enough image to start with. Otherwise just tracing and deleting.

I'll try converting it over to png, tracing doesn't work for me cause color blind makes it too difficult

save as PNG and use transparency areas. (Since GAF has two colour schemes just filling in the BG colour won't work)

Don't understand why it isn't working making it a PNG did nothing

Edit: Thanks Levyne, can't really tell if it actually works because I honestly can't see the difference in colors between the blues? that gaf uses for it's main posts

Levyne

Banned
It's because it still sees the white as part of the image that needs to be "deleted" out.

This is a weird topic but at least we're away from OTPs and shit.

shit

Next 48 hours are gonna be weird for me, about to sleep, then will work 7-4, will come home and nap either before or after dinner before the preshow. Then I'll stay up till 6 *knock on wood* sleep for a bit, get back up for an eye appointment at 12 Sunday (dunno why I agreed to that time) then probably come home and sleep again.

If Monday I sound really confused just be patient lol

There goes Shikamaru about to fight another girl (is she the fucking Pied Piper of Summoning?)

And Naruto...going straight into nine-tailed fox mode. Hope that's enough for this Kimimaro character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom