• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A8T4z.jpg

probably still wouldn't be enough to beat Temari

well i mean all i'm expecting is a fun comedy. but people seem to think it's going to be a whole lot more than that.

I mean a good chunk of Bebop's episodes had a similar action/comedy feel to them that Space Dandy has. Also with 26 episodes I imagine we'll occasionally get a serious one or two mixed in there. I'd be okay if it was 26 comedy/action slap stick a thons though

I mean a good chunk of Bebop's episodes had a similar action/comedy feel to them that Space Dandy has. Also with 26 episodes I imagine we'll occasionally get a serious one or two mixed in there. I'd be okay if it was 26 comedy/action slap stick a thons though

i think people are kind of expecting the next Cowboy Bebop. i have a feeling i'm going to see that a lot once it starts airing.

I feel like I'm the only person in this thread who has not been impressed with what they've shown of Space Dandy. There's been a lot of blind hyping due to the pedigree.

If the show is only half as good as Bebop it'll still be better then most other anime out there

and then it will be shown over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

I feel like I'm the only person in this thread who has not been impressed with what they've shown of Space Dandy. There's been a lot of blind hyping due to the pedigree.

I wasn't hyped until we saw the trailers, then I got hyped lol I think most people are hyping on the trailers now though I'm sure some are going just on the pedigree alone.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*checks to see when first One Piece film came out* Damn, 2000. & the last one (12th) came out last year. That's almost a movie a year.

...woah, this is rather weird.

It premiered in Japan on March 4, 2000 and was released to DVD on January 21, 2001. The film was shown in a double bill with Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!.

How weird we're watching two movies by the guy not only the director of Our War Game, but eventually directed his own One Piece film.

and then it will be shown over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

they'll be showing it for 15 years! 15 years of Dandy doesn't sound so bad

Then AS/Toonami gets the rights to all of Bebop again and has the Bebop Dandy power hour for 20 years

LOLDSFAN

I wasn't hyped until I saw THIS

Oh my I didn't realize how suggestive that looks. Well I linked it just in case it's too lewd

Seriously though I'm not expecting anything great out of it. I'm just along for the ToonamiGAF ride. ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom