• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess since I asked Mike I should post mine lol

Top 10 Anime (Only series I've completed and in no particular order)
1. Digimon Tamers
2. Trigun
3. Cardcaptors
4. Yu-Gi-Oh
5. Dragon Ball Z
6. Gargantia
7. Outlaw Star
8. Death Note
9. Cowboy Bebop
10. Code Geass

Isn't Man God also one of the big hitters? Maybe he'll take it.
You, Bass, Man God, Fox, GMN and I are usually near the top of the list.

Battle royale!

I guess since I asked Mike I should post mine lol

Top 10 Anime (Only series I've completed and in no particular order)
1. Digimon Tamers
2. Trigun
3. Cardcaptors
4. Yu-Gi-Oh
5. Dragon Ball Z
6. Gargantia
7. Outlaw Star
8. Death Note
9. Cowboy Bebop
10. Code Geass

No Yu Yu Hakusho or G Gundam!?

For shame, Bass

Isn't Man God also one of the big hitters? Maybe he'll take it.

Current top 10

Schadenfreude 798
BassForever 778
GMN 405
Man God 335
foxuzamaki 327
MikeMyers 248
lazybones18 236
Levyne 196
Hehateme 144
Amikami 143

So basically it's us, then GMN, Man God, and Fox in Tier 2, then Levyne in Tier 3, then everyone else

You, Bass, Man God, Fox, GMN and I are usually near the top of the list.

Battle royale!

No Yu Yu Hakusho or G Gundam!?

For shame, Bass

Key phrase was series I've completed, I've seen a lot of G Gundam randomly but not start to finish, honestly I've not really seen any Gundam show start to finish just caught a whole bunch of them randomly. Wing is the closest I can claim to have seen all of and I don't remember a damn thing about it lol

And I will watch all of YYH once I get caught up on Naruto for Shippuden

i was kind of shocked at how well G Gundam holds up. when i went back to watch like 12 episodes i figured it was one of those shows that would be better in my childhood than something to watch as an adult.

I never saw past S4. Not out of spite, just never got around to watching anything after.

Same here, I've seen bits and pieces (like the episodes in S7 where they bring back old cast members which was sweet) but like the Gundams I've not seen enough to name characters or tell you the plot outside of some generic one line. S5 onward and all of Gundam I hope to one day marathon

In no particular order:

Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Dr. Slump, Digimon Tamers, Avatar (if it counts as an anime), FMA Brotherhood, One Piece, Gurren Lagann, Baccano! Substitute Durara!! for Avatar if it doesn't count.

Since we're listing top 10's here's mine:

1. Yu Yu Hakusho
2. Gundam Wing
3. DBZ
4. G Gundam
5. Big O
6. Bleach
7. Samurai Champloo
8. Yu-Gi-Oh
9. Rurouni Kenshin
10. Ronin Warriors

Ghost in the Shell and Brotherhood will make the list once their runs end.

In no particular order:

Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Dr. Slump, Digimon Tamers, Avatar (if it counts as an anime), FMA Brotherhood, One Piece, Gurren Lagann, Baccano! Substitute Durara!! for Avatar if it doesn't count.

As much as I like making fun of it for being fake anime, it really is a western style anime and pretty damn good for what it is.

Top 10 anime for me
1. FMA Brotherhood
2. YuYu Hakusho
3. DBZ
4. Great Teacher Onizuka
5. Cowboy Bebop
6. Hunter X Hunter(2011)
7. Naruto
8. One Piece
9. G Gundam
10A. Steins;Gate
10B. Space Brothers

4. Great Teacher Onizuka

7d6.jpg

Well to be fair on Avatar S2 is the one I've seen the least of, I will one day get around to watching the whole thing perhaps the awkward comedy gets smoothed out during it.

I see you post like once a thread do you even watch Toonami?

Since DBZ was on, through to the last broadcast, [AS] action, then continuing when it came back.

*Of course, I have given up on Bleach, seen Naruto and don't want to rewatch it, don't want to watch One Piece, couldn't get into Soul Eater, don't want to watch Star Wars, seen FMAB, and don't want to watch Inuyasha.

But every Saturday I watch SAO to see how much worse it can get, with this thread and the Toonami Tumblr tag open to read reactions during commercials and after the show.

I didn't like Avatar but to be honest I never gave the show much of a chance. I assumed it was 'kiddy' since it aired on Nick and the edgy teenage MCXC couldn't bear to like a children's show.

The humor fell flat though, bass definitely has that right.

Jintor

I didn't like Avatar but to be honest I never gave the show much of a chance. I assumed it was 'kiddy' since it aired on Nick and the edgy teenage MCXC couldn't bear to like a children's show.

The humor fell flat though, bass definitely has that right.

edgy teenage mcxc robbed you of one of the most stunning shows ever created.

One does not have to seen a show or played a game 100% to have an opinion on it or impressions/thoughts. It's why I don't rank things or give them a final review score unless I've seen it though to completion.

Yeah, but not seeing some of the best parts of something and then passing judgement on said thing is silly. It'd be like me judging One Piece on what I saw from 4Kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom