• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to comment on this, read the first volume at the bookstore the other day and was generally surprised. How did they convince Sid to let them meet Stein in the anime? In the manga Soul and Blackstar show Sid Maka and Tsubaki's panties. The manga also feels the need to up skirt Maka and Tsubaki every chance it gets.
>_> Ohkubo!!!!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Was going to comment on this, read the first volume at the bookstore the other day and was generally surprised. How did they convince Sid to let them meet Stein in the anime? In the manga Soul and Blackstar show Sid Maka and Tsubaki's panties. The manga also feels the need to up skirt Maka and Tsubaki every chance it gets.

*double checks* Wow, I completely forgot this part happened. Yeah, that was censored in the anime.
Also, it's always so weird to go back to the early manga chapters of any series and seeing how different it looked. One Piece is a good example, a lot of characters lacked detail and looked younger than they really were.

Probably the biggest fan service scene is kept in the anime (tsubaki bathing, black star peeping and getting a ninja star to the face" the anime shows almost an identical amount of skin

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I like how akumaru is
fucking huge
in shippuden, one of my favorite design choices when I first saw shippuden all those years ago

foxuzamaki

Not the only thing bigger on that particular team...

Shino has bigger sunglasses.

and thats not the only thing bigger on that team

but yes shino has hands down my favorite redesign in shippuden, its so fly that its even relevant fashion years later, he just looks fucking cool

Man God

Non-Canon Member
and thats not the only thing bigger on that team

but yes shino has hands down my favorite redesign in shippuden, its so fly that its even relevant fashion years later, he just looks fucking cool

Well, yes, Akamaru is bigger.

Oh. OOOOOOOOOH, I know what you're talking about.

Hinata's hair is longer!!

I think Hinata just had a girl boner

*urge to strangle rising*

edit: Stopping on the episode before the final round matches begin is a good idea. Just hope the matches don't disappoint

Raxus

So people are just going hog wild with the Naruto spoilers eh?

Pirate Warriors 2 is a lot of fun you guys but my god is it SPOOOOILERY. It is around the point where the Japanese anime left off.

MikeMyers

I think Hinata just had a girl boner

*urge to strangle rising*

edit: Stopping on the episode before the final round matches begin is a good idea. Just hope the matches don't disappoint

Better fight right here"

62633fe219c20f60d7a1b5a2409367cc.jpg

foxuzamaki

So people are just going hog wild with the Naruto spoilers eh?

Pirate Warriors 2 is a lot of fun you guys but my god is it SPOOOOILERY. It is around the point where the Japanese anime left off.

When do we start and stop with the spoilers, like when we get to shippuden we would be skipping like 2 years worth of episodes

I feel like we should be a bit flexible if there are a few people still catching up when Shippuden starts, hopefully everyone will have at least read the manga before then though

Raxus

I also believe all of Naruto is fair game once Shippuden starts. It'll literally be impossible not to be spoiled once that begins.

That is fair. The for manga readers catching up the stopping point would be
at the time skip.
. For anime watchers the canon content stops at ~episode 136 and the bookend of the canon is episode 220. Everything else between is painful, PAINFUL filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom