• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how is the trigun movie? i used to watch trigun as a kid when it was on adult swim and have been meaning to rewatch it but im currently watching fate zero and champloo.

It's basically a big budget first half episode ie before Legato and the Gung ho guns show up. If you thought the vignette vash and friends shenanigans against bad guy of the week was good you'll enjoy it.

During break ill catch up to inuyasha just for you guys. Never really watched a shojo before.

It's basically a shonen you'll enjoy it

Hearing all the different VAs is going to weird me out.

The only one that was distractingly different is wolfwood
I don't recall him having a lot of screen time though

Ultratech

Now that I think about it, it's been years since I've seen Trigun in its entirety.

(Judging from when it was last on Adult Swim...that's been 2006. I feel old now.)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Jiraya is an awesome character, no one feels pain quiet like he does

funny-animal-gifs-stare-down.gif

I liked Jiraya as a mentor for Naruto, thought he was the perfect teacher for the character to help him mature and still keep his fun edge.

Even though I love Roshi, I like Jiraiya a bit more since Jiraiya actually stays relevant after the training has ended. Roshi really stopped being important in DBZ.

I just realized Naruro has had 7 teachers over the course of the series

Iruka
Kekashi
Pervert
Jiraya
Yamato
Frog sage
Killer bee

Sure I'm forgetting one or two

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know im reading the soul eater manga right now and theres one thing I forgot that one page just reminded me of, is that soul eater manga is ecchi and that the anime is censored in comparison.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know im reading the soul eater manga right now and theres one thing I forgot that one page just reminded me of, is that soul eater manga is ecchi and that the anime is censored in comparison.

Meh, it gets toned down pretty soon.
But yeah, some parts were censored.

Was going to comment on this, read the first volume at the bookstore the other day and was generally surprised. How did they convince Sid to let them meet Stein in the anime? In the manga Soul and Blackstar show Sid Maka and Tsubaki's panties. The manga also feels the need to up skirt Maka and Tsubaki every chance it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom