• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i'm saying is that there's plenty of popular stuff that doesn't get a second adaptation. if FMA 03 flopped in any way i kinda doubt Brotherhood would've happened, or at least happened so soon.

Fma was basically a transmute gold print money franchise from day one, even if Bones felt the original didn't make enough money they would have found someone else to make it.

In the end it doesn't really matter as the manga and both anime were all widely popular and crazy successful

Fma was basically a transmute gold print money franchise from day one, even if Bones felt the original didn't make enough money they would have found someone else to make it.

In the end it doesn't really matter as the manga and both anime were all widely popular and crazy successful

i really don't see any scenario in which the huge flop of an adaptation of a manga, no matter how successful that manga is, doesn't make people very hugely reluctant to greenlight another adaptation so quickly.

Mature

how much of Trigun should i watch for the movie to make any sense to me? it's been so damn long.
It's a one-off story that requires zero knowledge of the material in order to enjoy it. The best you can get from revisiting is remembering the small idiosyncrasies of the characters.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All you'd need for Badlands Rumble is whatever episode Wolfwood is introduced in. Which is very, very early into it, episode 9 I believe.

Seda

Wolfwood the best

iZhM6ZiNqgPc4.gif

also gonna just leave this here'

edit: also this

so how is the trigun movie? i used to watch trigun as a kid when it was on adult swim and have been meaning to rewatch it but im currently watching fate zero and champloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom